5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
Sadly, This Ada Wong video is no where near the Aunt Cass one. Her body seem overly fluid and her ass to hip ratio was far too exaggerated at times. The scenario was good, but it felt lackluster imo. Voice acting could have been better as well, especially at the beginning. The video quality is quite stunning however. I love Dezmall's work and I will continue to support him on Patreon, but after blowing my mind (and load) with the Aunt Cass video, I was mildly disappointed with this one.

7/10
yeah, his Aunt Cass vid is a masterpiece, i doubt anything can top that, not even another creator

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
OP why does "Captured Mei" have a format? Its a blank file in the Works Vol. I download pack.

Feb 17, 2021
yeah, his Aunt Cass vid is a masterpiece, i doubt anything can top that, not even another creator
It's masterpiece because its
A: A shota
and
B: In a scene where people use ripped models from other people, he literally made Aunt Cass from that Disney Flick. If a model can't be ripped from a game then its a no go for making. But Dezmall went and made Aunt Cass from Big Hero 6 from scratch and made it into a movie. It's beyond my why Dezmall isn't getting more credit. Dezmall should make more Aunt Cass; it would be shame if his hard work modeling her is only showcased in one animation.

I'm pretty sure theres a market for the girls from Invincible or many of the 2d disney classics.

• Love
Reactions: si2222 and kk69

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
I kind of liked the Ada one, normally not a fan of the RE models but I do like the concept of this one. The whole point for this is that the virus is actually breaking down her body which is why the shape of her starts getting a bit weirder towards the end. Seems intentional to me, also looks like this animation looks closer in style to Rigid3d.

Kanjer666

Jun 28, 2019

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Anyone getting an "account denounced & erased for innapropriate content, yadda, yadda" message from ALL Mega links, except for "Aunt Cass' hospitality" & "Forbidden Ritual"?

Kind of irritating, since unlike the others Mega gives us the option of watching the vids beforehand too.

jimhamster

Feb 11, 2021
Anyone getting an "account denounced & erased for innapropriate content, yadda, yadda" message from ALL Mega links, except for "Aunt Cass' hospitality" & "Forbidden Ritual"?

Kind of irritating, since unlike the others Mega gives us the option of watching the vids beforehand too.
MEGA isn't what it used to be.Best to use GoFile or something else as MEGA links never last long.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes