5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
In his new post he said that he finished animating the intro scenes, which are the hardest according to him and is now working on the rest, do yall think this could be done in time for halloween?

knixis

Jun 18, 2017

Looks nice!
Excellent. I think Dezmall might be one of the few 3d artists who might keep the absolute size difference of Lady D intact. I kinda think that's one of the hottest and most under-utilized parts of most Lady D stuff out there.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Excellent. I think Dezmall might be one of the few 3d artists who might keep the absolute size difference of Lady D intact. I kinda think that's one of the hottest and most under-utilized parts of most Lady D stuff out there.
True, i am looking forward to how he makes the sex given the size difference

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Aiight who got some info for us? There was an info post on the 29th last month and 16th this month and a w.i.p post on patreon

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Aiight who got some info for us? There was an info post on the 29th last month and 16th this month and a w.i.p post on patreon
last info was
apart from a wip for that, there is nothing new..and since im totally not into this big mangirl i ended my patreon on dezmall for this month, will get it back next month, maybe, and will update everything missing, but i wont promise anything, would have been great if it was just bela..this big mangirl lady d is ruining everything, but hey everyone got their taste i guess, not gonna kinkshame

Reactions: Zhagaroth

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
C
last info was
apart from a wip for that, there is nothing new..and since im totally not into this big mangirl i ended my patreon on dezmall for this month, will get it back next month, maybe, and will update everything missing, but i wont promise anything, would have been great if it was just bela..this big mangirl lady d is ruining everything, but hey everyone got their taste i guess, not gonna kinkshame
Cool! I am glad hes doing lady D full length since there isnt much of her in full movie, also can you share wips in next month hopefully?

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Anyone wanna share wips and info been a long time the page on kemono looks like it will never be updated even when requested

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Damn no wonder wip update leaks are so rare, this guy charges $13 for wip posts. Lmao i understand tho its just funny

Reactions: Zhagaroth
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes