5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

fapEmperor

Nov 18, 2021
last info was
apart from a wip for that, there is nothing new..and since im totally not into this big mangirl i ended my patreon on dezmall for this month, will get it back next month, maybe, and will update everything missing, but i wont promise anything, would have been great if it was just bela..this big mangirl lady d is ruining everything, but hey everyone got their taste i guess, not gonna kinkshame
I don't think she's mannish. Just a tall BBW. The aunt and demoness animation was top notch, I expect this to be even better from the few sneak peeks. I probably won't make it past the first two minutes to be honest. Some premium stuff would be great though. I'm really curious.

Reactions: Zhagaroth

jimhamster

Feb 11, 2021
I don't think she's mannish. Just a tall BBW. The aunt and demoness animation was top notch, I expect this to be even better from the few sneak peeks. I probably won't make it past the first two minutes to be honest. Some premium stuff would be great though. I'm really curious.
But surely after Aunts Hospitality who would want to see that muscular pale bitch instead? AH was 10/10

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
For one i am glad he tweaked the model to make her look curvy and not just muscly, this project has the potential to be at the best because dezmall is more experienced now. I just hope the model doesnt look like the ada movie where she turned into jello lol that was pretty bad

Also same waiting for some one to give us updates and content as well lol

Last edited:

inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
For one i am glad he tweaked the model to make her look curvy and not just muscly, this project has the potential to be at the best because dezmall is more experienced now. I just hope the model doesnt look like the ada movie where she turned into jello lol that was pretty bad

Also same waiting for some one to give us updates and content as well lol
Added AuntCass Aunt's Hospitality (@60fps) in my fanmade folder, link under my signature :cool:

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
When is the lady D movie coming out? I expected it to be finished by this month since he announced it in sep.
( ada movie took about 2 - 3 months and has the same running time as lady D )

Maybe in december?

Heffer

Jan 13, 2019
When is the lady D movie coming out? I expected it to be finished by this month since he announced it in sep.
( ada movie took about 2 - 3 months and has the same running time as lady D )

Maybe in december?
Well it's at 60% now since about 2-3 weeks now, so i'm guessing it will come out maybe late december, or early january.

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Just looked at the newest wip on twitter, looks like hes reusing some poses from the ada animation, although lady d body looks way better than ada's body in her animation.

It still needs some polishing, because the bones and body looking weird during the animation sequence
View attachment iu_482240_7140202.webp .

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes