5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Is there some way to change the speed of Aunt Cass 4k? It lags with my computer (yes its old) and I wondered if it was because it's 4k.

schwachi

Mar 19, 2020
Is there some way to change the speed of Aunt Cass 4k? It lags with my computer (yes its old) and I wondered if it was because it's 4k.
Scale it down to 1080p or less with a Tool like Handbrake or get the File in lower Resolution.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Scale it down to 1080p or less with a Tool like Handbrake or get the File in lower Resolution.
Thanks, I'll try getting hand brake. No internet to my computer and like I said its old, also I'm computer illiterate, lol.. computers a 2010 I think running windows 7. Thanks again

racetothesky

Apr 19, 2018
Thanks, I'll try getting hand brake. No internet to my computer and like I said its old, also I'm computer illiterate, lol.. computers a 2010 I think running windows 7. Thanks again
You're way better off just downloading it in 720p or 1080p than trying to scale it down from 4K. Your computer will take quite a long time to scale it down with Handbrake.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
You're way better off just downloading it in 720p or 1080p than trying to scale it down from 4K. Your computer will take quite a long time to scale it down with Handbrake.
I'm definitely not into computer tech, so fiddling with it is something I try not to do. I did get lucky and found a different file to download and that works fine. Thx

runner11

Jul 15, 2021
HELLO AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

As always, I hope you are all in good health and enjoying the holidays.

Time to discuss some interesting information.

Lady D Animation

Firstly, the duration of the animation will be slightly less than 13 minutes. Secondly, I still failed to prepare her for the new year. I still need to get voice acting for all the girls present in this animation(This time, the record for the number of characters for voice acting. 4 characters that need sound). And since not everyone is a no lifer like me, we'll have to wait. I still need to finish a small part of the scene after the credits and in general everything is ready. There were certain problems with the model Lady D itself and the new physics system. But closer to the middle of the animation, I already got used to all these elements. I also created a scene from scratch for the first time as part of working on animation with Blender. Usually, as I have already said, I took ready-made rooms and slightly altered them to suit my requirements. Now I have completely tried to make a room similar to the one in the resident evil game for greater authenticity. Many more skills need to be tightened in the aspect of creating a good environment, but this is already a good start.

I don't think I'll have to wait very long for the voice acting for the characters. And I think that I will officially finish with animation in early/mid-January.

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
HELLO AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

As always, I hope you are all in good health and enjoying the holidays.

Time to discuss some interesting information.

Lady D Animation

Firstly, the duration of the animation will be slightly less than 13 minutes. Secondly, I still failed to prepare her for the new year. I still need to get voice acting for all the girls present in this animation(This time, the record for the number of characters for voice acting. 4 characters that need sound). And since not everyone is a no lifer like me, we'll have to wait. I still need to finish a small part of the scene after the credits and in general everything is ready. There were certain problems with the model Lady D itself and the new physics system. But closer to the middle of the animation, I already got used to all these elements. I also created a scene from scratch for the first time as part of working on animation with Blender. Usually, as I have already said, I took ready-made rooms and slightly altered them to suit my requirements. Now I have completely tried to make a room similar to the one in the resident evil game for greater authenticity. Many more skills need to be tightened in the aspect of creating a good environment, but this is already a good start.

I don't think I'll have to wait very long for the voice acting for the characters. And I think that I will officially finish with animation in early/mid-January.
Finally, thanks for update looks like it will come out close to late jan worth the wait.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes