5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Lady D animation for me was a 8.5 / 10.

-- has it all, good angles, positions and decent voice acting etc...

-- facial animation was kinda wonky and at times the model looked funny but this was by far one of the best animations he made.

-- My favourite part / position was the amazon press at the very end, really well done on his end.

Kudos for dezmall for waiting for nyl's lady d model before starting because without it this animation wouldnt have that special mommy magic.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
This was good from Dezmall. I wander if Cassandra sequel will ever happen tho?

Would be nice but not holding my breath. Technically did he nut twice?

Reactions: JadeQ13

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Do you have the 4K one?
It Early Access. So 4K isn't out yet.
both links arent working for new dimitrescu video
Turn out those links were directed to the creators one and not mirrors. How many time we have to tell people not to leak the creator links and mirror them. Not only their links stop working due to over traffic. You're gonna make them bum up their securities and DM their links instead.

Last edited:

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
The GDrive link was still alive actually.
Problem is that GDrive being GDrive, when you have a file that says "too many people have downloaded this" you have to login on your account, make a folder in your drive, make a shortcut to the file inside of the new folder and then download the folder.

Yeah, that level of stupid we're dealing with.

Mirrored that shit on , it could get taken down so I'm uploading to anonfiles in the meantime... heard that site is less likely to get stuff taken down... File is chonky, 2GB after all.

ADDENDUM: Found out there's no 4k version, but there's a 1080p high bitrate version... it's 4GB.

MORE ADDENDUM: Got , had to zip it just in case the site decided to crunch it.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
The GDrive link was still alive actually.
Problem is that GDrive being GDrive, when you have a file that says "too many people have downloaded this" you have to login on your account, make a folder in your drive, make a shortcut to the file inside of the new folder and then download the folder.

Yeah, that level of stupid we're dealing with.

Mirrored that shit on MEGA, it could get taken down so I'm uploading to anonfiles in the meantime... heard that site is less likely to get stuff taken down... File is chonky, 2GB after all.

ADDENDUM: Found out there's no 4k version, but there's a 1080p high bitrate version... it's 4GB.
I gonna share the High Bitrate version later on. I try doing that shortcut trick, but I always get a error doing that.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I gonna share the High Bitrate version later on. I try doing that shortcut trick, but I always get a error doing that.
Pfff, I got you.

In because I can't be arsed to upload it anywhere else.

Just make sure to mirror it, because it could get taken down, or I might take it down in a week or two.

Reactions: JadeQ13

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Alternative links to download video with higher bitrate and 4gb weight
{...}
M8, come on.
Don't post the official links, those are really likely to get taken down once they get too much traffic.
Somewhere else on the forum a game dev got their mega account suspended because someone leaked their links.

I already posted MEGA mirrors for the (~2GB) and (~4GB)
Waiting for someone to either mirror these or let me know of a good place to upload it that doesn't require me to upload a dozen pieces.

Good grief, these freshwater sailors are an embarassment.

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
M8, come on.
Don't post the official links, those are really likely to get taken down once they get too much traffic.
Somewhere else on the forum a game dev got their mega account suspended because someone leaked their links.

I already posted MEGA mirrors for the 1080p(~2GB) and 1080p High-Bitrate(~4GB)
Waiting for someone to either mirror these or let me know of a good place to upload it that doesn't require me to upload a dozen pieces.

Good grief, these freshwater sailors are an embarassment.
I didn't know, but you could have been a little lighter with your expressions, too

• Hey there
Reactions: CursedFlame91

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Dezmall is getting progressively better with each release. I honestly think he's surpassed Jackerman right now.
It was pretty good. I'm not sure about surpassing Jackerman though. For now I'll safely say they are in the same class.

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Lady D animation for me was a 8.5 / 10.

-- has it all, good angles, positions and decent voice acting etc...

-- facial animation was kinda wonky and at times the model looked funny but this was by far one of the best animations he made.

-- My favourite part / position was the amazon press at the very end, really well done on his end.

Kudos for dezmall for waiting for nyl's lady d model before starting because without it this animation wouldnt have that special mommy magic.
I agree!

Reactions: Noxxiius
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes