5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
Perhaps I'm simply not into this type of body, but I find the BJ to be the most serious part, like she's trying to devour it for real
Noice, waiting for the younger gals to take some actions

Reactions: Cassy21

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The only thing i didn't like about the animation was that her ass was like jello. She looked fit so she should have some ass muscles to make it firm.
Dunno if you’ve noticed, but butt jiggling is kinda his thing

Perhaps I'm simply not into this type of body, but I find the BJ to be the most serious part, like she's trying to devour it for real
Noice, waiting for the younger gals to take some actions
well his next project is Anna from Frozen so uhh…wish granted?

Reactions: JadeQ13

knixis

Jun 18, 2017
My rating on Lady D animation - 7.5 (though this is quite high on my list)

-- Animations could be better, but this is already a great improvement.

-- The biggest thing that I kind of missed was still the size disparity Yes, she was big, but kinda didn't feel that way for some reason. Maybe because it was only in POV (which I love but seems there's missing perspective). here's an example of how the size should probably look in perspective ( )

-- My favorite part was the blowjob - absolutely amazing and loved that it was performed that way.

-- Was a bit sad the tit-job was so short.

-- Really hope that Dez continues the series.

Can't wait for continuation from Dez, Kamadeva, Nyl, etc.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Anyone knows if he's doing more Aunt Cass stuff? That's how I found him and I personally want a part 2 but with a creampie. Good stuff.
Unlikely. Out of many comments Dez has made about a continuation this is the more complete one.

Hello and thank you! :) I have already written many times that animation does not plan a sequel. I would do something similar but with a different character. And BTW I think I would go back to Big Hero 6 for Honey Lemon if she had a good model and I was in the mood for this animation.:)
Source: Patreon comments on the release of the Aunt Cass video.

Also mentioning how it's rare for them to ever make sequels for the animations they make.

Reactions: Purb

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Unlikely. Out of many comments Dez has made about a continuation this is the more complete one.

Source: Patreon comments on the release of the Aunt Cass video.

Also mentioning how it's rare for them to ever make sequels for the animations they make.
Not wrong, and would be interesting what they would do with Honey Lemon, but yeah if they have not plans for sequels then hey that is there plan.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I hope Dez makes a series of the village game with miranda, mia, the daugthers, donna and old rose also Dez doesnt make 4k versions anymore?

Last edited:

Karb

Apr 15, 2018
Love Dezmall's stuff; not enough animators who do longer content at this high a level :L also there is a rape tag? Which ones have rape? I didn't know he'd done any of that stuff

• Haha
Reactions: Heavyd6

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Love Dezmall's stuff; not enough animators who do longer content at this high a level :L also there is a rape tag? Which ones have rape? I didn't know he'd done any of that stuff
I mean…most of them do kinda start with the lady outright forcing themselves on the guy. Much as we wanna say that’s a kink, it does kinda lean that way >.>

Reactions: JadeQ13 and Heavyd6

Heavyd6

Aug 24, 2018
classic “its not rape if the woman forces herself on a man”. Im laughing at this. All in jest my friend. I’m with you, Id be pretty good with Lady D raping me, not gonna lie.

Nothin like a good fear boner

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes