5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
View attachment 2410356
I also added a few minutes to the animation in which I prescribed a certain motivation of the character to have sex. To make everything more or less logical
Damn I'm looking forward to this one, it's been a huge jump since his days of SFM. Kind of wish we could have gotten Elsa in Blender but I'll take Anna.

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
DO NOT post the kemono links DIRECTLY, please... Back again kemono did shut down for this kind of causes. So please do not do it.
Actually kemono links aren't that bad. And they shut down after the admin went on Twatter and was actively and quite publicly taunting artists about leaking their content.

Kemono links are actually indexed by search engines so sharing those isn't really doing anything new.

Now.... If staff here decided they didn't want links posted to "competing" sites then that would be a valid rule. But currently I don't believe there has been any issues unless I missed something.

It's good to be conscious about what links we post though so please dont take this as critical. I simply wished to clarify the current rules a bit.

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Not by dezmall but this person on k.p "An1fancys" made a 4K 60Fps with better details of dezmalls lady d animation, the link is now dead and was wondering if someone by chance has it

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
Artists frequent this site so if they see that their recent content on kemeno linked here they change the links. It's happened many times.

And while I agree in part with the sentiment... this is not a reason to disallow links to search indexed places.
Links to Kemono have always been allowed since Kemono is indexed by google anyway. While we have rules about not posting direct links we cant control other sites.

Direct links to artists' Personal archives are discouraged as it gets noticed quickly
In the aforementioned post Kemono had already posted direct links so the poster had done nothing wrong and was being helpful by posting a link. he really shouldn't have been criticized for trying to give back

As I've already said... If Staff decide they dont want competing sites posted thats their call but currently there is no rule against kemono links... BUT they have pretty consistently been against posting artist's official personal links.

The rules are pretty reasonable as they are and allow for sharing without too much exposure. Personally i wouldn't want to restrict what works so well already.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes