5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
And while I agree in part with the sentiment... this is not a reason to disallow links to search indexed places.
Links to Kemono have always been allowed since Kemono is indexed by google anyway. While we have rules about not posting direct links we cant control other sites.

Direct links to artists' Personal archives are discouraged as it gets noticed quickly
In the aforementioned post Kemono had already posted direct links so the poster had done nothing wrong and was being helpful by posting a link. he really shouldn't have been criticized for trying to give back

As I've already said... If Staff decide they dont want competing sites posted thats their call but currently there is no rule against kemono links... BUT they have pretty consistently been against posting artist's official personal links.

The rules are pretty reasonable as they are and allow for sharing without too much exposure. Personally i wouldn't want to restrict what works so well already.
We treat Kemono like fight club. We all know it there, we just don't publicly share direct link to it. We always mirror the content from it and share it here. So they have to guess the source of the leaks and we can't make it too obvious were we getting the leaks from. That way our leaking jobs are much easier and artists who are frequent on this site won't add countermeasure to make their content much harder to get.

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
We treat Kemono like fight club. We all know it there, we just don't publicly share direct link to it. We always mirror the content from it and share it here. So they have to guess the source of the leaks and we can't make it too obvious were we getting the leaks from. That way our leaking jobs are much easier and artists who are frequent on this site won't add countermeasure to make their content much harder to get.
Yeah I actually mirror links myself before posting and I definitely agree that's a best practice.
My reply wasn't meant to argue for or against posting Kparty links. Was simply replying to a small overreaction and to help clarify current rules and maybe guess at part of the though process behind not officially banning reposting those links by members.

As far as I can tell the f95 staff have done a great job having well thought out rules that balance everything pretty nicely.

I'm sure we've all been to sites that have crazy rules or apply them very inconsistently but its minimal here.
This community is thriving so well because of the great mix of good staff, awesome uploaders providing tons of content but also because of fair balance rules that encourage sharing but reasonably limit exposure.

My original point was simply there's a difference between Users **cannot post kparty links** and **not the best way to contribute**
Just one user's humble opinion anyway.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes