5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

perperz

May 29, 2017
Damn this have to be Dez biggest project so far it takes him already 7 months for pending animation and 16 minutes duration is a biggie
Yeah, you must feel sorry for the poor patreons for scammers like him, not giving your patreons at least 1 good video a month is totally respectless. Can´t understand how hard it can be for people cancelling their pledge when the notice they are beeing scammed.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah, you must feel sorry for the poor patreons for scammers like him, not giving your patreons at least 1 good video a month is totally respectless. Can´t understand how hard it can be for people cancelling their pledge when the notice they are beeing scammed.
Gonna have to find the fine print where creators are obligated to make something every month.

Patronage is optional, because you want to see the artist keep going. I’m sure if he was producing something inbetween the big works, the big works would take even longer, and that would be complained about instead.

He’s one person.

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
I'm pretty sure you would be one of those people who complain about the animation being too short or it being loops when they do release content every month.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Actually, better that he dedicates his time to one big project unlike JackerMan who works on multiple projects at one and can't deliver

Active

Mar 11, 2021
Actually, better that he dedicates his time to one big project unlike JackerMan who works on multiple projects at one and can't deliver
Jackerman has released at least 3 animations while this is dragging on haha what are you talking about

burmin

Aug 6, 2020
This is why paid subscriptions are bullshit.
You pay.. for what? You can pay for a product that you like, but it’s not at all a fact that you will like everything that the author does.

Reactions: vulcan88

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This is why paid subscriptions are bullshit.
You pay.. for what? You can pay for a product that you like, but it’s not at all a fact that you will like everything that the author does.
I mean sure, but it’s not mandatory that you gotta support during a project you don’t have interest in.

Reactions: demothrax

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
i kinda prefer creators who just offer their works for free when its finished and patreon is just a way to kind of "support" them and/or access some tidbits like wip or whats happening behind the scenes. I feel like in the long term this always works best, this way their support doesn't get this weird spike and dip everytime they release something and its not like your "buying" something. not sure how i feel about paywalling alternates and stuff, like is it thecount? where they release clothed versions public, but paywall nude versions, i dunno doesn't matter here i suppose.

anyway about this latest thing. smack bang at the end of May he said this;
When?

I think that June is the last month for this long construction. 10-12 days and I will finish the animation without counting the time to prepare the next Wips animation. For this I need to put the physics and make render this maximum 2 days. The rest of the days I will do render the last half of this animation.
A couple days ago he posts on his patreon;
{SHORT REPORTS} Anna - July 22, 2023 Hi!!!!!!!!!! Thought I'd do a little report. What's the situation with Anna. The animation part has been completely ready for some time n...
So why the delay i dont know, voice actress taking her time? rats in the rendering pc? he doesnt say anything on twitter either, so only patrons can answer.

Reactions: gren69

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
i kinda prefer creators who just offer their works for free when its finished and patreon is just a way to kind of "support" them and/or access some tidbits like wip or whats happening behind the scenes. I feel like in the long term this always works best, this way their support doesn't get this weird spike and dip everytime they release something and its not like your "buying" something. not sure how i feel about paywalling alternates and stuff, like is it thecount? where they release clothed versions public, but paywall nude versions, i dunno doesn't matter here i suppose.

anyway about this latest thing. smack bang at the end of May he said this;

A couple days ago he posts on his patreon;

So why the delay i dont know, voice actress taking her time? rats in the rendering pc? he doesnt say anything on twitter either, so only patrons can answer.
Well don’t know how they do it, cuz lip syncing voices can take a fair amount of the time, and that’s before the render.

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Not hating on dezmall but i think he is wasting his time with frozen girls, imagine if he did some other females like freya, a street fighter girl, even DC or marvel girls....

Reactions: gren69

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
Not hating on dezmall but i think he is wasting his time with frozen girls, imagine if he did some other females like freya, a street fighter girl, even DC or marvel girls....
Besides, his chances of getting a copyright by Disney and be deleted by the time he drops this new anna animation are way too high

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
it is rather funny that both he and lordaardvark have been doing frozen projects. As for disney, probably wouldn't get that concerned. if they didn't go after akabur, they probably won't notice this.

XLegion5000

May 22, 2018

Recent gif and text from Dezmall:
"While Anna is trying to calculate exactly the time I need to render animations.
I've put a Vacation mode on my subscription pages. I think rendering the rest of the animation will take about a month, then release.
So I'll have time to get to know the bear from BG3 better. My laptop is going to help me with that."

Oct 11, 2022

Recent gif and text from Dezmall:
"While Anna is trying to calculate exactly the time I need to render animations.
I've put a Vacation mode on my subscription pages. I think rendering the rest of the animation will take about a month, then release.
So I'll have time to get to know the bear from BG3 better. My laptop is going to help me with that."
Is that really how long that takes? What is he rendering on? I have a pretty beefy PC and can't imagine a 20 minute video taking a month to render.

Queen Sindel

Formerly 'Diana of Themyscira'
Sep 15, 2019
Is that really how long that takes? What is he rendering on? I have a pretty beefy PC and can't imagine a 20 minute video taking a month to render.
Not really unusual, I have a 4090 and rendering a single image that is 1080p with about 2k samples in cycles takes anywhere from 3-4 minutes. Rendering is really slow unless you have a dedicated monster 'render' machine with multiple GPUs that you just render on.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
hope its "good" regardless, i thought he was memeing when he made that cow-girl short.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes