5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
They are? I legitimately did not know that and might give it a shot now. Thanks for the heads up.
Yes, most artists use Blender, some still use Source Filmmaker (SFM). As for models, ones that are publicly shared are typically found on Smutbase, found here: there are also links at the top for SFMLab, and Open3dlab where many Maps are shared as well.

Some modelers have their works exclusive to Patreon, but there's more than enough on the site to do plenty of things yourself.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Is she Jewish?
Propaganda detected.

Modern disney sucks but Walt Disney himself was an amazing guy and does not deserve to be unjustly maligned. He is literally one of the major pioneers in animation the world over and unironically a core reason vids like these exist at all. Incidentally, I have yet to see any actual proof to back up BS like the above quoted, not even just a little bit. At least insult people that deserve it rather than guys that made what you're looking at & enjoying possible.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
You’re welcome to learn it yourself and try then. The tools and available models are all free to grab. Best o luck to ya :)
I was making a reference to miro but that is something I was doing within the background.

regbullnon

Sep 20, 2018
Propaganda detected.

Modern disney sucks but Walt Disney himself was an amazing guy and does not deserve to be unjustly maligned. He is literally one of the major pioneers in animation the world over and unironically a core reason vids like these exist at all. Incidentally, I have yet to see any actual proof to back up BS like the above quoted, not even just a little bit. At least insult people that deserve it rather than guys that made what you're looking at & enjoying possible.
Yhea.. fuck off Walt... he didnt like jews much...but the sad fact is, a lot ppl in this time (1930's) are not huge fans of the jews - not in the usa and not in rest western world and yes, not in the eastern world(russia,poland and the rest east countrys).
Shit... it is the same bullshit in this times.

End of this topic.

Better topic:
how many helloween-specials has dezmall?

Mangomike22

Feb 5, 2022
Yhea.. fuck off Walt... he didnt like jews much...but the sad fact is, a lot ppl in this time (1930's) are not huge fans of the jews - not in the usa and not in rest western world and yes, not in the eastern world(russia,poland and the rest east countrys).
Shit... it is the same bullshit in this times.

End of this topic.

Better topic:
how many helloween-specials has dezmall?
I think he has 2 with a succubus and sadako

Reactions: regbullnon

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
fuck off Walt... he didnt like jews
Proof? got anything (solid/veridical) to back that up? no of course not.

Walt Disney hired & worked with jewish animators on the regular and that's public record that is easily verified. Walt Disney is a hero and made the vids we see here possible. Lying about him in such a way is disgraceful.

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
Here's the torrent, folder sorted by quality (Right Click > Download):
I've noticed that this torrent was missing some videos from the collection so I made an seperate torrent with just those videos:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Damn this have to be Dez biggest project so far it takes him already 7 months for pending animation and 16 minutes duration is a biggie

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
Well I'm looking forward to it. Hopes he also goes back to Elsa at some point.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes