5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Beer_Bear

Feb 9, 2023
Could you reupload "Elsa (Frozen) - The Queen's Secret", please? Even though the links appear live, the download won't start

Aug 8, 2023
Aunt Cass has to be his best script yet. I love how Cass reacts to her nephew touching while she's desperately trying to get control of the situation and her inner monologue how to she be good a sex again, which immediately tells the viewer that she hasn't had it in a while. Everything just show a hot progression that feels more natural. Hoping to see a sequel!

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
Aunt Cass has to be his best script yet. I love how Cass reacts to her nephew touching while she's desperately trying to get control of the situation and her inner monologue how to she be good a sex again, which immediately tells the viewer that she hasn't had it in a while. Everything just show a hot progression that feels more natural. Hoping to see a sequel!
I agree with you mate! Aunt Cass is one of his best! i myself love The Last Villager - Alcina Dimitrescu because it can go in many intersting directions! and there is Lady Dimitrescu what more can i say! :LOL:

Aug 22, 2021
Aunt Cass is is the best script, it really connected with audiance with passion. It was fun and loving. Hope he makes a sequel it as the biggest potential to have a massive hit of his collection. Second will be for lady D.. Both mature women won the hearts of the audiance...because they have most re-watchable potency and never got tired of that masterpieces.... Aunt Cass will always be the heart stealer.....

Last edited:

Mangomike22

Feb 5, 2022
Not gonna lie, I hope he stops doing frozen after this video
I kinda of hope he uses Scragboy's Pacifica and Lindel models, No creator seems to use them
Same I just love his halloween vids and I really hope the next vid is the pt2 of the lady d vid with her daughters

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes