ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So I have numbers in the top left that cover two of the option. Any info on how to remove them?

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Already deleted it.
There were three numbers in the top left, constantly changing. No idea.
I don't know what it is, it's not in my game, you may have activated the FPS number view...
It's good that they're gone.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Did you hit F4 by accident?

I enjoyed it very much although there were menu cliches in the last Friday and Saturday. I was unable to go the party on 15 Saturday. The menu kept giving an error. English is so very Mexican :D

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Did you hit F4 by accident?

I enjoyed it very much although there were menu cliches in the last Friday and Saturday. I was unable to go the party on 15 Saturday. The menu kept giving an error. English is so very Mexican :D
I don't understand why you say F4...

For the mistake of Saturday the 15th... what month is it in? Is it February?
Will you screen the error message for me?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I don't understand why you say F4...

For the mistake of Saturday the 15th... what month is it in? Is it February?
Will you screen the error message for me?
Well I ran Unren and noticed that F4 brought up the image load log which appears top left.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I have tried to find that menu choice but unable to find it, sorry. It was when you could choose to be a bunny or a guest.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
shit is this the MC got dominate?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i thought the tag femdom is not really hardcore, n if yes fck
n im here cuz the tan skin but after seeing that pict uhh

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
You really need to clean up the scenes in this and allow some actual forced progression by the player. I'm pretty sure there is a bunch of content I have not and will never see because the game eventually kicks you out and says see you next patch after getting to do content for the job/class once a week and getting generic scenes.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
You really need to clean up the scenes in this and allow some actual forced progression by the player. I'm pretty sure there is a bunch of content I have not and will never see because the game eventually kicks you out and says see you next patch after getting to do content for the job/class once a week and getting generic scenes.

When you get to an area that tells you that you have to come back to the next update then you have to rollback and choose another activity, you can also continue like this.
It doesn't matter what the story is, when you get to the next update you will continue to play from where you stopped last time.

I mean there is no countdown, you can have 50 generic scenes, if you follow this route you won't miss any scenes.

If you go 50 times to an area that tells you work in progress, the 50 hits don't count.
When I will add content you will have the same content if you go 50 times or 10 times work in progress.

You can also go on an activity several times... then if you get tired of that activity you stop and if you come back 2 months later, you will start again from where you were, you don't miss anything.

There are a lot of routes in the game, you can't do everything, it's impossible...
if you go on certain routes regularly you'll see all the content that's offered, but if you go only once in a while you won't see all the content, but it doesn't matter about the main story.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
So do i need to get the two patch updates when im getting the 0.5.1 ?
Yes, you download the patches. They're files that overwrite existing files in the game. Download them and put them in C:\Diaba Doa\game

Replace them

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
Have fun and If you have any questions about the game, don't hesitate to ask.
there is one thing i keep seeing "he's" when i think it should be "her's" and alot of it, also when looking in the char list Miss Gonzalez have image not found

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes