Others DiBS: Tentacles in Spaaace [v0.7.3] [MoxieTouch]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

sanguis3k

Dec 5, 2018
I love the annoyed expression the cow gets when you start banging her, I wish the gallery let you play the climax animations as well though

Dec 9, 2018
So I think I left some half full ammo in the save room and each time I entered, they probably multiplied. Music was still fine. FPS died. I did not dare to enter to check one last time if the game would crash.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020

Downloads
Important Note: Koubold and Woof Miniquest is not in the 0.4.1 Release. Expect fixes in the next few days. In the meantime, here's a stable release.
Found the reason for the constant crashing a few days ago. It was Koubold and woof miniquest, so the project had to be rolled back to 0.4.1 to avoid the project crashing.
Unfortunately, there's not enough time to fix and reimplement features, so a few features will be disabled for now.
Sorry for those that were excited for more of bubs and woof this update. Expect the fix and new features in a few days.
The download links will be updated to 0.4.3 once the features are stable.
------
Anyway, here's what's in the game.
What's New
Cinema Train

Endings
Elevator Ending

"It's right at the start" - Mox's Ship Ending

"Do nothing" - Phone Ending
Leaving Mox idle will make her pull out her phone. Wait around and she'll get so bored she leaves.
Cushion Plant

Extras and Stats
  • Bored Mode - Basically a new game-mode. The 'life' bar will deplete overtime since she's getting bored. Running out or filling the bar will end the game.
  • Stats - Currently keeps track of plants cleared, found koubold, and found woof.
Achievements
  • Dutiful Citizen - Picked up all the trash.
What to expect in the next few days
  • Reimplementation of koubold and woof miniquest and a few rolled-back features.

Last edited:

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
save or no save, this game will definitely keep you on your toes...this is a very good horror metroidvania...limited ammo, enemies with different attack patterns as well as weaknesses (most you can just jump over or escape fairly) and i especially love the atmosphere you placed...made me jump a bit at the fall bit in the intro lol

Jun 17, 2020
Bored mode and exploration mode do not mix.
Passing each enemy bores the protagonist a slight bit when inactive and unable to think, you essentially turn the current build into a 1 minute trial doing this.
Bored mode was specifically made so the protagonist doesn't get bored should you go AFK.
Exploration mode disables AI thinking basically allowing you to skit by.
Only problem is these, for whatever reason, conflict with each other.

I also have an easy mode suggestion that doesn't cut any difficulty: Recharge mode.
Recharge mode makes it so all magazins, even ones being carried, slowly recharge 1 shot per 1 second when not being fired.
Lore: "Using more eco-friendly blaster magazines has lead to rechargeable magazines being transported to Lylat Systems. Just pick them up in your ammo storage or store them in the gun to recharge them."

Reactions: Foxy35
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes