Others DiBS: Tentacles in Spaaace [v0.7.3] [MoxieTouch]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
soooo
how do i combine ammo ?
like for retards ?
you cant, consider each ammo its seperate entity,
like when playing a FPS game, each mag you drop is considered droped with the ammo left in it,
you cant replenish it, you need to replace it or finish it

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DiBSTentaclesInSpaaace-0.5.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Just out of curiosity, anyone knows where the 4th gallery tape is supposed to be? Feels like I looked around everywhere and never found it.

Apr 12, 2020
Just out of curiosity, anyone knows where the 4th gallery tape is supposed to be? Feels like I looked around everywhere and never found it.
Legitimately? I have no idea but F1 and unlocktapes command works.
Thought it might be from killing the static enemies who react to flashlight being on/off but didn't have enough ammo for them all.
Couldn't get the kobold to enter the lobby and join the wolf either it bugged out.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Legitimately? I have no idea but F1 and unlocktapes command works.
Thought it might be from killing the static enemies who react to flashlight being on/off but didn't have enough ammo for them all.
Couldn't get the kobold to enter the lobby and join the wolf either it bugged out.
I haven't tested if the tape dropped, but you can kill most things by attacking while grappled. It's a great way to conserve ammo against weaker enemies. It works against enemies with more HP too, but you need much more swings, which means you can't kill them in one grapple. Keep in mind that it eats stamina and emptying stamina = clothing damage or rape.
P.S. If you can get a good angle, you can attack the enemy and fend off the tentacles at the same time.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
And done. Man, Like that 90 FPS u got there and I know how hard to draw everything. Also wish for map. I wanna know where I been too. I would have done in 10 if I not stuck in same place
also more of that dude. I dont know the use of him yet but just wish simply sax and love from him also more than hug...oh wait nvm I got it
hope for more enemy that is humanoid. I prefer variety of enemy more than just tentacles but up to dev/you
need zoom key. the game playing in windowed mode and it small

I play little more and man. Those small details work are nice. Yup this can be good game

There bug bout if u got caught while opening a door ur energy wont regen and keep going down and that it

Last edited:

Daskolin

Sep 28, 2017
You need to find snack for Kobold. And he moves there after you have a scene with him.
Also finding him a scarf gives you the most OP weapon in game. The broom(works in enemy touched you stage, give you a lot of range) or was it the thrash collecting. Can`t say, finished those both at same time

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes