Others DiBS: Tentacles in Spaaace [v0.7.3] [MoxieTouch]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

ball2hi

Aug 22, 2017
Seems to just make the character naked if you want to get straight into the sex.
It's basically a toggle of enabling/disabling clothes 'health'.

Interestingly enough, there was an early build where she can already be penetrated with the suit on (albeit torn).
View attachment 1847163
That was before the 0.0.20 build where she can be stripped naked which is nice but I kind of miss it and would like to see it again somehow in a newer build. I wish I still have those early builds because unfortunately, the for the archive that contained those builds is dead.

Also, I just like to point out that I noticed her expression has changed since the last build I've played.
View attachment 1847179
She seem to have gotten into it since the 0.10.0f build:
View attachment 1847181
I still have the 0.1.0e_win build, with the old (frankly better) facial expressions. Also found out there are some extra hotkeys, that don't seem to be mentioned in the OP.

H: Instantly kills you
J: Unlocks all(?) the alien animations in the "prison".

Seems to work in every build. Can I upload the DIBS build as an attachment here or do I need to upload it on some alternate website?

EDIT: I uploaded it to Mega. If someone wants to take it and upload it to other sites feel free, obv -

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I still have the 0.1.0e_win build, with the old (frankly better) facial expressions. Also found out there are some extra hotkeys, that don't seem to be mentioned in the OP.

Seems to work in every build. Can I upload the DIBS build as an attachment here or do I need to upload it on some alternate website?
Well I'll be damned. Thanks!

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020

any ol file uploading site works, gdrive or mega is what i recommend

ball2hi

Aug 22, 2017
any ol file uploading site works, gdrive or mega is what i recommend
Thanks, I went ahead and uploaded it to MEGA. Hopefully someone else can take care of distributing it to other upload platforms.

Well I'll be damned. Thanks!
No problem. Helps a lot with the older version, as you have access to alien scenes that weren't implemented into the levels back then, yet. Someone should update the OP with the useful keybindings.

Jan 11, 2018

EDIT: I uploaded it to Mega. If someone wants to take it and upload it to other sites feel free, obv -
Mega
I think the expressions were changed because Patreon's started to scrutinize that kind of stuff more harshly.

Silverraaven

Mar 17, 2018
Played to the current end of the beta after the train. Pretty decent. I really dig the reloading mechanic where you drop unspent rounds and can later pick them up.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Played to the current end of the beta after the train. Pretty decent. I really dig the reloading mechanic where you drop unspent rounds and can later pick them up.
I kinda wished that we could combine clips, or at least rotate through them. There's been a couple situations where I accidentally swap out a partly empty clip for a new one, then later retrieve the partly empty one, only for that clip to end up on the bottom of the ammo totem pole.

Reactions: manwithakeyboard

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Can there be a Windows GoFile and/or Mega download for this? Antivirus HATES all the sites currently listed and I honestly don't really trust them either.

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
Can there be a Windows GoFile and/or Mega download for this? Antivirus HATES all the sites currently listed and I honestly don't really trust them either.

Unless you're constantly clicking on sketchy links and downloading things like "gangnam_style.mp3.exe", you probably don't need an antivirus and it's just eating at your system resources. If you really must have an antivirus to feel safe, at least Windows Defender doesn't block links.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Propaga and NitroSM

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018

Unless you're constantly clicking on sketchy links and downloading things like "gangnam_style.mp3.exe", you probably don't need an antivirus and it's just eating at your system resources. If you really must have an antivirus to feel safe, at least Windows Defender doesn't block links.
To each their own.
Thanks!

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Latest Patreon with 0.3.8 download

Downloads
What's New

Levels

Train Station

We finally have the train station! It feels more lively now compared to the barebones of before. There's even some vintage newspaper in the giftshop.

West Wing

West Wing is super neat to see in-game. It's like a small contrast to the other mall. In fact, the two malls are connected. So if Mox enters the club first, she'd go through the West Wing first, with a pathway that leads to the other mall.

Labs

Animated Woof Eyes

Hey, it's animated woof eyes! The heart will also appear after woof shows his calm eyes.

Ammo Swap Order

The ammo order can be swapped back and forth! If you'd prefer to use the least amount of ammo first, just hover next to the magazine to click on the sort button.

Changelog
  • Added a few refinements and flavor environments to train. An outline of the door will show and there is a semi-functional light switch.
  • Re-enabled computer dialogue in Mox's ship.
  • Mox's blaster will visually show when it's empty. It'll also show that it's disabled when in Mox's ship.
  • IdleMox: Mox will pull out her phone after being idle for a while. This will be for a future ending too.
  • Behind-the-scenes file reorganization.
Bugfixes
  • Fixed Mox duplicating when attempting to sit down and hug woof.
  • Fixed jazz music accidentally being played too early when wolf opens door.
  • Fixed settings crashing when a setting item is missing.

What to expect next Progress Log

• Final plant and cinema tape.
Here's to September 15!

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Ammo Swap Order

The ammo order can be swapped back and forth! If you'd prefer to use the least amount of ammo first, just hover next to the magazine to click on the sort button.
Huh, that's a little more than I expected. I hope that means we'll eventually get more ammo options.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
DiBS Tentacles In Spaaace 0.3.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes