Others DiBS: Tentacles in Spaaace [v0.7.3] [MoxieTouch]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Anyone got the changelog for the most recent version yet or am I looking in the wrong places?
You can check the Discord server and cross-check with the Patreon page. From what I can see, DiBS_0.2.0a_DEBUG_01 is the latest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No idea why a bullet escaped the SPOILER tag. :unsure: Anyway, not much being added to the game right now.

Edit: DiBS_0.2.0 changelog

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: 0.2.1a link

Version (includes patchy changelog)

Last edited:

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
0.2.5 seems to be out, but locked behind patreon wall.
Just bought it, Here's 0.2.5

Official Windows Link:
Official Mac Link:
Official Linux Link:

Mirror of Windows link (i have slow upload speed so i didnt mirror mac or linux.) :

Go support the creator if you like their game though :)

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
0.2.5 seems to be out, but locked behind patreon wall.
Just bought it, Here's 0.2.5

Official Windows Link: Mega
Official Mac Link: Mega
Official Linux Link: Mega

Mirror of Windows link (i have slow upload speed so i didnt mirror mac or linux.) :

Go support the creator if you like their game though :)
well it's out free on Itch now too

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Is this already in the game? I died just past where the YMAX is found and didn't get to the last part.

Edit: yeah nvm its a little too much trouble than its worth without a save or even a checkpoint system. Getting three creampies unlocks a mini gallery with all the enemies that managed to fuck you for that playthrough but then resets when you start a new game.

Last edited:

Pal1212

Sep 25, 2017
Is this already in the game? I died just past where the YMAX is found and didn't get to the last part.

Edit: yeah nvm its a little too much trouble than its worth without a save or even a checkpoint system. Getting three creampies unlocks a mini gallery with all the enemies that managed to fuck you for that playthrough but then resets when you start a new game.
spam left and right and you'll break out of the tentacles and resume the game

EDIT: Just realized that I misread your post... yeah it kinda sucks having to restart the game from the beginning, although it's still pretty short for now.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020

there is a cheat console you can open by pressing "~" also if you jump over the pit you fall into in the intro you can access a room that has most of the enemies

and yes that enemy is in 0.2.5

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
there is a cheat console you can open by pressing "~" also if you jump over the pit you fall into in the intro you can access a room that has most of the enemies

and yes that enemy is in 0.2.5
Cool cool cool I actually liked the game's overall sense of dread reminds of dead space. I'mm check that out next time I get around to trying it. Thanks!

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes