Others DiBS: Tentacles in Spaaace [v0.7.3] [MoxieTouch]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
so there have been a bunch of updates on Itch but no changelogs and they didn't make it here either :unsure:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I was feeling curious and helpful (and excrementally bored), so here are the changelogs (from the dev's Discord server):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Long story short? I see a lot of technical fiddling, two new Cinema animations, maybe one new enemy (because I'm not sure what a "Noodle" is).

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Here's the link to version 0.1.9a to update the OP: . Public post.

Reactions: tanolino

Kylar91

May 1, 2017
Man this art style looks just like a game ive been trying to find. Its a lab escape/exploration game with different creatures and stuff, like a headless horse thing with a tantacle neck that pulls you in and basically makes you a centaur and another parasite shaped like a womb that cuts your somac open and goes in you. been trying to find it if you know the game im talking about please do tell ^^

Also this game is great. Cant see what else will come next

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
Man this art style looks just like a game ive been trying to find. Its a lab escape/exploration game with different creatures and stuff, like a headless horse thing with a tantacle neck that pulls you in and basically makes you a centaur and another parasite shaped like a womb that cuts your somac open and goes in you. been trying to find it if you know the game im talking about please do tell ^^

Also this game is great. Cant see what else will come next
that sounds really interesting, id also love to know what that game is called, have you considered opening a thread with the identification tag?

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes