3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
One is one screen below north gate, west side. Hard fight.
One is at the market at the food vendor.
One is outside the southern city gate just to the left.
One is in the church courtyard to the left.
One is at the library, just west of it and runs away towards the market to the east and then directly south into a dead end.
One is at the in-city farm at the north west corner. Hard fight.
And the last one I forgot... sorry.
The last one is a boss fight in the city park, south of the fountain. Go there. A cut-scene plays and she comes to you.

Last edited:

Dragon Master 408

Apr 18, 2021
I got stuck AFTER winning the fight against Dariana. Two royal guards come in, Elize says "Excellent", and then everyone just stand there. Not everything is frozen, though; lights on the wall keep flickering. But other than that... frozen.

Edit: Discovered a fix. As soon as Elize says "Excellent", click or press Enter to dismiss the message. Do not let the royal soldiers reach the middle of the room. As soon as you do so, the soldiers change course towards the captives. But if you wait long enough and the soldiers reach the middle of the room, they cannot change course because of getting stuck into each other.
Yeah I believe they patched that out in a recent bugfix update. Which reminds me, does anyone have the download link for v1.0.2 here?

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
I completed the game and what can i say: I'm disappointed . Its more a Book then a Game. Not bad writen but for me too much text and not enough Gameplay, special with the ladys.
Like "DeathmanForces" said you can edit the gallery.json from false to true just to see the gallery picture and there is not much more content.
Only Seles (main character) can be used for escape training and she has ONE Outfit, thats it. I am not Kidding.
You have one situation in the whole game where you get asked which of 3 ladys get bound but there is not picture or gameplay in that situation, so you see nothing.
About the Bondage variations in Escape training: You have the choice for Normal, Chair, Hogtie and Frogtie. If anyone played the demos before you cant expect anything new.

If you want a well writen Story where you even laugh sometimes its Okay, give it a try.
If you want it for the Bondage dont have too much hopes.
Evelyn ( the magic lady) from Didnapper 1 gets showed once but without any interaction or content. There has to be a DLC with her, i miss her.

I am in the credits because i supported them for 4 Months. Cant say it was worth my Money and Time.
If someone has fun with it, i cant blame you. But for People thinking about Buying it now: Think twice.
On steam it looks very dead. Not much Screenshots or something.

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
I enjoyed the story for the first 12 chapters, but the last 3 chapters feel rushed and unfinished. Plus the main villain is basically a nobody and hardly does anything of note even after their big reveal. For a story-centered game that focuses so much on finding out WHY things are happening the way they are, and keeps those answers from you for so long, it all falling flat on its face right there at the end is even more painful.
Oh, and you should have played as Rikter or whatever his name is, since apparently he could have handled everything much better on his own than the gaggle you control. The girls can just be your harem that you have to rescue all the time.
I'm not optimistic about the upcoming expansion, i might not even bother with it.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
Does anyone know how to change gallery.json from false to true i'm not a very understanding on this sorta stuff if someone could help me out please?
Why didnt you made a copy of it and tryed out? aslong you have a copy you can mistakes endless and just replace the data if somethings goes wrong.
But okay i help you:
-You have to go to the data and search for gallery.json
-Open it
-if you see the words "pictures" "false" and "true" you are usingt the right program (you dont need a special one, should be on your pc already)
-now you have to replace all "false" with "true"
-save , close and try out gallery. but dont hope for "wow what a great gallery, that was worth it"

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
The devs have already said they'll add side stuff and possibly more escape scenes in further updates like they did with DID1 which didn't allow you to escape with anyone other than Suki for the longest time either.
I can't blame them for the decision - the Seles escape stuff is 671 handdrawn pictures (mulitpy by 7 if you want every party member to be able to escape); finishing the game on time took priority.

I'm just disappointed nothing was done with the last two party members - they feel tagged on, which I guess would be fine for the last one since they're a post game reward if there was a post game.
But the second to last one...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jack reaper

May 21, 2018
The devs have already said they'll add side stuff and possibly more escape scenes in further updates like they did with DID1 which didn't allow you to escape with anyone other than Suki for the longest time either.
I can't blame them for the decision - the Seles escape stuff is 671 handdrawn pictures (mulitpy by 7 if you want every party member to be able to escape); finishing the game on time took priority.

I'm just disappointed nothing was done with the last two party members - they feel tagged on, which I guess would be fine for the last one since they're a post game reward if there was a post game.
But the second to last one...
i think will explains in DLC
I completed the game and what can i say: I'm disappointed . Its more a Book then a Game. Not bad writen but for me too much text and not enough Gameplay, special with the ladys.
Like "DeathmanForces" said you can edit the gallery.json from false to true just to see the gallery picture and there is not much more content.
Only Seles (main character) can be used for escape training and she has ONE Outfit, thats it. I am not Kidding.
You have one situation in the whole game where you get asked which of 3 ladys get bound but there is not picture or gameplay in that situation, so you see nothing.
About the Bondage variations in Escape training: You have the choice for Normal, Chair, Hogtie and Frogtie. If anyone played the demos before you cant expect anything new.

If you want a well writen Story where you even laugh sometimes its Okay, give it a try.
Evelyn ( the magic lady) from Didnapper 1 gets showed once but without any interaction or content. There has to be a DLC with her, i miss her.

I am in the credits because i supported them for 4 Months. Cant say it was worth my Money and Time.
If someone has fun with it, i cant blame you. But for People thinking about Buying it now: Think twice.
personal feeling this game is not bad and not good. escape more challenge ok not prob but not good here why i feel this game is not complete and lack of features, didnaper 1 have private cell (this is i very like it in DID1) but when go DID 2 it not haven't, i argee u this game to much writer, few picture, few outfit(i think modder will do something outfit or maybe dev will add more), only main char available in escape that it boring i hope will we do more something other girl team like DID 1, the last thing is all in DID 2 dev will read this or thinking this pls add final boss in private cell (if dev do it)
p/s: any1 here dowload DID in steam? why i dowload DID in steam this game so lag and low fps and use crack it nothing and high fps LOL

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
Someone wrote her biography and Chelsea read it.

By the way, the Japanese people have some very common typographical errors: "Cherisa" is what they usually write when they really mean "Chelsea." When they write "Risette," they usually mean "Lisette." And when they write "backlog," they usually mean "transcript."

Reactions: Innocience

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Someone wrote her biography and Chelsea read it.

By the way, the Japanese people have some very common typographical errors: "Cherisa" is what they usually write when they really mean "Chelsea." When they write "Risette," they usually mean "Lisette." And when they write "backlog," they usually mean "transcript."
Oh, I just read it wrong then. I thought it was a fantasy book.

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
Oh, I just read it wrong then. I thought it was a fantasy book.

Then there's a good chance we haven't met Suki yet and the Chelsea in DID2 is someone else entirely.
You don't need to put that between spoiler tags. Yes, that is the case. With all the goofy nonsense in the story, the developers have gotten this simple issue right. Look, I made the error of taking the story of DID1 too seriously. But no matter how hard I try, I can't make the same mistake again. Give it a year and you'll see there is more holes in this game's plot than in your kitchen sieve.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
You don't need to put that between spoiler tags.
I have stuff I'd rather know nothing about going into it and other stuff I'd gladly be spoiled about or don't care. I like for people reading this forum to have the choice whether they want to be spoiled or not.

Yes, that is the case. With all the goofy nonsense in the story, the developers have gotten this simple issue right. Look, I made the error of taking the story of DID1 too seriously. But no matter how hard I try, I can't make the same mistake again. Give it a year and you'll see there is more holes in this game's plot than in your kitchen sieve.
Probably true.

I haven't read much into the plot itself - it has that classic fantasy problem of introducing place and character names left and right while none have depth to them.
Though I was looking forward to meeting and even playing old faces; and it all left me a bit confused and disappointed.
As it stands the devs might as well have called the game something else entirely. None of the events of DID1 have any impact on DID2.

Dragon Master 408

Apr 18, 2021

You say it's more a book than a game… because it has lengthy story cutscenes? What? By that logic, games like Fire Emblem are "books". Not enough gameplay? By what metric? The expanded combat with numerous skills, the escape minigame with the escape levels expanded, the lock picking, is that not gameplay? Your complaining about not enough gameplay but it sounds like your just ignoring/not engaging with the gameplay that's already there.

On the topic of escaping I'm pretty sure that escaping with any other character outside of Suki was only implemented in like, the last update the first game had. Besides I'm pretty sure that it was already stated that there wouldn't be support for escaping with anyone else outside of Seles and none of that was in the Closed Betas from my knowledge, so what were you actually expecting? I mean considering how things like the main characters' artwork was being redone, I think it probably should've been obvious that those things weren't going to be in the game, at least not the first build.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes