3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

IhatePotatoes

Aug 21, 2020
Pretty sure that's a virus because the game hasn't been cracked yet
The game has no DRM whatsoever on itch.io so a crack is not needed. And the steam DRM is so well known that there are plenty of "universal" cracks availible that you can just slap onto any game as long as it doesn't have secondary DRM like Denuvo or Araxn.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
Okay, since here is not yet uploaded, you can download from the website above and its works, you can also play it on your Android using JoiPlay or MaldiVes.

Edit:
The games has many bugs playing with JoiPlay and completely cannot open the game with MaldiVes, so play it on pc.
Screenshot_2021-12-14-10-16-04-99_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg

Last edited:

LiYang454

Jun 16, 2019
Someone have the save file of the new version?
I have this, just completed what I think is the main storyline (Whew 15 chapters xD) though missing a pair of CGs, you can go back using the story stones to unlock the rest hopefully, or someone else posting a more complete save.

Reactions: XxBlue_DemonxX
Jun 9, 2020
I have this, just completed what I think is the main storyline (Whew 15 chapters xD) though missing a pair of CGs, you can go back using the story stones to unlock the rest hopefully, or someone else posting a more complete save.
Damn. Holy shit, Thanks dude

Wefloyd

Jun 14, 2020
Can someone upload the file here cause for me, the Skidrow&Reloaded website says the download is broken.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
an1 do side quest in chap 10? i find 5 but i cant find indiga and viola
One is one screen below north gate, west side. Hard fight.
One is at the market at the food vendor.
One is outside the southern city gate just to the left.
One is in the church courtyard to the left.
One is at the library, just west of it and runs away towards the market to the east and then directly south into a dead end.
One is at the in-city farm at the north west corner. Hard fight.
And the last one I forgot... sorry.

Reactions: jack reaper

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
anyone know use cheat? how open?
If you're trying to look for the variables using CheatEngine keep in mind their values have to be slightly altered. Check some forum posts. It is something like value * 2 - 1 IIRC unless things changed with RPGMaker MV.

Oct 12, 2017
You can edit the gallery.json from false to true just to see the gallery picture, after all the cream of this game is in the practice escaping part, even though i can't seem to practice using a pole tie or a hung up hog tie, is there someone who know how? or is it just for specific chapter only?

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
I've been playing the demo and it's really disappointing that having your entire party subdued usually results in a game over. I think it would be far better if there was no game over and instead you just become a captive and must escape. I feel like i have to save-scum because of the game overs.

I have some questions if anyone can help:
  1. What does "distraction" do? I maxed it out but nothing happened.
  2. How do you use items when trying to escape? Or are they just a passive bonus?
  3. There's a customization option in the equip menu and i can select the clothes. What can you do with that?

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
I've been playing the demo and it's really disappointing that having your entire party subdued usually results in a game over. I think it would be far better if there was no game over and instead you just become a captive and must escape. I feel like i have to save-scum because of the game overs.

I have some questions if anyone can help:
  1. What does "distraction" do? I maxed it out but nothing happened.
  2. How do you use items when trying to escape? Or are they just a passive bonus?
  3. There's a customization option in the equip menu and i can select the clothes. What can you do with that?
Haven't played the Demo in a while so things may have changed in the release.
  1. Distraction applies a malus to your struggle efficiency. The higher, the less effect struggling has to loosen bonds. Can't tell you if it affects all bonds or only some.
  2. Items are passive bonusses. Can't tell you if they affect all bonds or only some; but I strongly feel they only help with wrists.
  3. It's a clunky solution to alter Aden's pistol core. You hit customize and select her pistol to change its element and associated skills.

Reactions: F4C430

jack reaper

May 21, 2018
If you're trying to look for the variables using CheatEngine keep in mind their values have to be slightly altered. Check some forum posts. It is something like value * 2 - 1 IIRC unless things changed with RPGMaker MV.
nah i mean open table cheat like 29:00, i think this game is have but idk how to open

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
I got stuck AFTER winning the fight against Dariana. Two royal guards come in, Elize says "Excellent", and then everyone just stand there. Not everything is frozen, though; lights on the wall keep flickering. But other than that... frozen.

Edit: Discovered a fix. As soon as Elize says "Excellent", click or press Enter to dismiss the message. Do not let the royal soldiers reach the middle of the room. As soon as you do so, the soldiers change course towards the captives. But if you wait long enough and the soldiers reach the middle of the room, they cannot change course because of getting stuck into each other.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes