3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

4j0

Jun 14, 2020
View attachment 905020

Overview:
Didnapper 2 is an in-development sequel to the first RPG. Development started January 2018 and is still ongoing.
Didnapper 2 has a new main cast and a new story, but takes place in the same universe as the first game and shares several of
the same game mechanics, most of which have been improved, but it also has a lot of new ones.​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-25
Release Date: 2020-12-12
Developer: DID Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Bonds
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 905012 View attachment 905013 View attachment 905014 View attachment 905015 View attachment 905016 View attachment 905017 View attachment 905018 View attachment 905019
Any update for this one?

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
Or just wait the person above to share the v1.1.2 patch if someone already have old Didnapper 2 v1.1.0 version or specific version so you won't download the base game v1.1.2

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I played Didnapper 1 years ago, nearly finished it but didn't. Should I play it again or is it ok to play the sequel as is ?

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
What? Something wrong with Didnapper 2 ?
In the first game, there was something the player wanted (revenge or justice, depending on your view). The game challenged the player to get it. But apparently, it couldn't string you along. So, I don't know how you can stick with the second game which is repetitive and doesn't offer an end goal. Besides, the first game had a dungeon. The second doesn't.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
In the first game, there was something the player wanted (revenge or justice, depending on your view). The game challenged the player to get it. But apparently, it couldn't string you along. So, I don't know how you can stick with the second game which is repetitive and doesn't offer an end goal. Besides, the first game had a dungeon. The second doesn't.
Valid reason, but this one have updated gameplay and graphic so I'll try it out. Thank for the helpful replies.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Can we return to Bellia after finishing main story ? If yes I didn't find out how. That would be cool if we could reunite with the traitor gurl
I found it strange that we never got closure with that character and never returned back. It almost seems like a hanging plot thread.

Reactions: CNR25
3.20 star(s) 10 Votes