3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

siggg121

Feb 13, 2021
Anyone know how to get the cuffs/chains restraints? They were supposedly implemented in 1.10 but have yet to see them (I'm playing version 1.12)?

Reactions: Yukihirou

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Anyone know how to get the cuffs/chains restraints? They were supposedly implemented in 1.10 but have yet to see them (I'm playing version 1.12)?
The final CRC quest has the wrist cuffs. If you're talking about the campsite escapes, I checked the jsons for that (version 1.10) - There's no option (not even a hidden one) to select wrist cuffs as your binding type. (Map143.json if you want to look for yourself)

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
How to install it?
  1. Export the mod (as a folder) into the mod/patches folder within Didnapper 2 (e.g. Didnapper 2/mods/patches/Overkill2)
  2. Start the game and hit the mods menu at bottom left of the main menu to enter the mod manager window.
  3. In the mod manager, click the Overkill2 mod and add it. This may take a moment and freeze the game. Once it's done it and only it should be written in yellow text.
  4. Now hit finish and give the mod package a name. The game will freeze (because it's essentially copying the entire Didnapper 2 folder with your mod installed) and create your modded Didnapper 2 game.
  5. Now exit the game and go to the mods/installs folder where you'll find your modded install of Didnapper 2 (e.g. Didnapper 2/mods/installs/<YourModPackageName>) and start its game executable.
That's it.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Is there a list of mods somewhere that isn't in Discord? The wiki is useless and doing an internet search only comes up with this Overkill 2 mod that was just mentioned.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
shift+pg up (pg up its a button in high right corner of keybord, it is not arrow up) use it when you captured, button near insert and home buttons
then tipe cheats in a window which is opened
cheats you can find here

Reactions: wombatcombat

xellos616

May 5, 2020

Overkill2Patch0.5.5.zip
Some Nude enable finally))) Only by cheats

Last edited:
Reactions: wombatcombat

marque03

Nov 15, 2020

Overkill2Patch0.5.5.zip
Some Nude enable finally))) Only by cheats
How to enabled overkill settings ?

ah done, thank you

anyone know how to edit time left?

Last edited:

marque03

Nov 15, 2020
Anybody gonna update this to the latest version?

Cause its still the base release from what I can tell
did u mean 1.1.2 v?

im play this version with overkillmod...
hope that this mod will be update all nude and toys features.

in changleog overkill mod there is 0.5.6 v. how can i get it version?

Last edited:

marque03

Nov 15, 2020
Overkill2Patch0.6.zip

Thank You for update this mod but
How to update this mod except from install this mod from based again?...

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 10 Votes