Reactions: Teratore

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Soon 0.6.8 (WIP)
Overkill2Patch0.6.7.zip

Last edited:

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
Geez, I got as far as chapter 7, but am having a hard time wanting to continue. The bondage is just so repetitive. It's always the same one or two ties. Can someone tell me if anything else interesting happens after chapter 7?

Edit: I haven't played with the Overkill mod - I tested it out and it seemed like it made the escape sequences very tedious.

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
Ugh, it really kills me that this game was so close... the production quality is there, the mechanics are there, everything's there... but no variety. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Soon 0.7.2
Overkill2Patch0.7.1.zip

The Yuti and Overkill combination mod has been published recently!

Last edited:
Reactions: wombatcombat

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
Geez, I got as far as chapter 7, but am having a hard time wanting to continue. The bondage is just so repetitive. It's always the same one or two ties.
I wrote as much in my review of the game. (So, you're not alone.)

Your descriptions fit the first game too, but that had another appealing factor that strung the player along.

Last edited:

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
I wrote as much in my review of the game. (So, you're not alone.)

Your descriptions fit the first game too, but that had another appealing factor that strung the player along.
Wait, what was the other appealing factor? It's been a long time since I played the first DIDnapper, but in my minds both games are exactly the same in that neither of them live up to their potential.

jaketagret

Nov 20, 2019
I am attempting to get the Overkill 2 mod to work however the main menu that comes up when I start the game doesn't appear to have a mods or patches selection. How do I get that to be viewable?

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
I am attempting to get the Overkill 2 mod to work however the main menu that comes up when I start the game doesn't appear to have a mods or patches selection. How do I get that to be viewable?
Bottom left corner under the "credits" button. If you don't have a button that says "mods" you're probably running a modded DiD2 already.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Didnapper 2 Closed Beta (v1.2.0 CB8)

YutiOverkillMerge-1.0.7.zip

Yuti's mod : 1.0.3 + Overkill2Patch0.7.6.zip

The Yuti and Overkill combination mod has been published recently!
Yuti's mod

Overkill2Patch0.7.7.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: Ollimamma0

BNGDrive

Aug 12, 2023
Can anyone post this version(1.1,2) of the game with yutis mod installed? It's not working when I install it

nutellaa

Oct 14, 2019
Does anyone have a current completed save file? The earlier ones posted in the thread don't seem to work for me.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Version 1.1.0, Main and sidequests done. Fortune teller mentions no more side content.
There's a couple of bonus chests left in regions not previously accessible; hence why some cards are missing.
1.1.1 and 1.1.2 should only be bugfixes, so no content missed AFAIK.

nutellaa

Oct 14, 2019
Version 1.1.0, Main and sidequests done. Fortune teller mentions no more side content.
There's a couple of bonus chests left in regions not previously accessible; hence why some cards are missing.
1.1.1 and 1.1.2 should only be bugfixes, so no content missed AFAIK.
I tried to drag and drop it into the www/save folder but it didn't work. I think you need to zip the whole save folder and not just the .rpgfile for it to work for someone else. I could be wrong though. Thank you anyway I appreciate this!

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes