3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Which girl is your favorite so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Looks promising, even the pictures look hot, although I'm not a big sandbox fan, but I play a couple of games if they are not difficult... this game could be my first where I create a harem in corruption style :coffee: :ROFLMAO:

good luck to the developers!
Lots of girls are in harem part , enjoy it.

As for sandbox , no grind is required it's merely time based events that you can do and if you don't want to spend time doing sleep and repeat you can also interact with other girls progressively and pass time that way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
True; although, it is reasonable question on this site your sarcasm is fine too
Patreon scenes are non canon anyway , not content that takes place in story

It's just a small token of a thank you for the people who believe in the project.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Lots of girls are in harem part , enjoy it.

As for sandbox , no grind is required it's merely time based events that you can do and if you don't want to spend time doing sleep and repeat you can also interact with other girls progressively and pass time that way.
I personally enjoy the sandbox as I play sandbox games generally

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I personally enjoy the sandbox as I play sandbox games generally
That's good to hear , hope you enjoy ours.

We didn't make it grindy by design but people seem to have problems still becuse they have to click the go home button two times ig lol

• Haha
Reactions: Burt

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
The poll won for the map button already but that's not the main point here , the main point is people here just want the game to be "like that otehr game" "Like how i like it"

LEt's take your review for example , you don't like the fact that all girls can't be accessed in a single playthrough , yeah I'm sorry that's our design , we're not gonna go against that be it you rate it 2 or 1 star.

You say the game plot is good , girls are nice and stuff

Then the sandbox stuff , great I accept the criticism and we'll see what we can do.

However the reason you rated it lower is your reply earlier too "why does she get locked early"?

Why can't i be with her and her as well?
Yeah I'm sorry , that's just now how we designed the game or how it works.

We want to be as realistic as possible , I'd have made a kiddy fiddler game if this was only for money or gaining audience.

The script I have of the game is an amazing story that I know can set a good standard for avns where male mc isn't just a chick magnet but someone that while is good enough on own , has to make efforts to actually gain girls.

Yes the casual audiences have girls like claire , eugene and julie , you can go ahead and have sex all you want easy with them.

But girls like kimiko , jane , rachel , zoey

Yeah sorry they're not gonna give a jack shit about you , if you're sniffing some college hoe's butthole.

Anyway , the polls are done for a view an choices.

According to you this game is shit anyway , so why do you care?
Like I said. Games not for me right now, that doenst mean it couldn't be in the future with some changes.

You dont want to make any changes to the things people have brought up? Great, good luck to you going forward.

You have to realize you are a dev that has been working on another game since 2021, which is unfinished and to be honest not that great story wise. Saying things like you have this amazing story to tell is great...but talk is cheap and doesnt mean anything until its done.

You say choices are done for realism, I say it just screams unrealistic. You have girls designed in a way that they are corrupt only. Nothing you say or do changes that in game. People are not like that in real life. For me it would make significantly more sense if the actions you took determined if it was a "corrupt" path and not the girl. Treat the girls like Julie right, set her on a straight path and turn the corrupt points into something positive instead of just being the wrong choice.

Looking at a set of boobs on a girl that is bent over top of you does not condemn you to some corrupt lifestyle.

You complain about the review, what can I say. The story is decent and the girls are ok but the systems in place are not fun for me right now. The sandbox is objectively in a bad state, the UI with the phone is a buggy mess, and I've already said how I feel about a fundamental part of your stats system. And those things I didnt like were bad enough to get me to quit playing only halfway done with the available girls.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Thanks for your input first of all.

Secondly , the story is written by a girl so yeah I think she can write girls better than me or you combned.

Anyway lets get to your comment , NBIJ the other game has roughly 7000 renders less than year , I am right now remastering it and hence it is on break while i work on this.

So leave that to me.

Now let's talk about corrupt onl or girls in a way for converting and all that you said ,

we do have that actually , but even that is for exclusive girls only.

Now small spoiler territory :

you can do actually help claire to quit drugs and stuff completely and let her end up with a nice life instead or do corruptin.

Rachel has this too , either help her study well and have a proper story or do a corruption side where streamer path is there and leading to onlyfans creation with you / mc.

We have all of this , it's in the code if you know python you are free to look at it as well.

now lastly , I'm not complaining about the review , I am saying according to you the game is trash in terms of UI and girls and etc and everything,

Then us adding a map , adding an icon isn't gonna do shit.

I am not even the fucking dev here , shiny is .
But I am the artist and I know what the game has in its concept.

If you do not like it , I can't help you but I'm sorry we're gonna keep this design of girls being locked out or exclusive depending on corruption or affection or romance because that's how real relationships would be as well.

Kimiko a girl that's a dean of a university isn't going to fall in love with you if you're fingering your neighbour's wife.
If you think someones gender has anything to do with their ability to write and create characters I don't know what to tell you. Good luck.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
If you think someones gender has anything to do with their ability to write and create characters I don't know what to tell you. Good luck.
I like how you ignored the entire comment and just saw that part , ykw cool man I'll make a shit game and be fine with it.

Good luck to you too sir, thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: LucyHawkins

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
View attachment 3569822

Affection cheats added in patreon as wel
Thanks for your input first of all.

Secondly , the story is written by a girl so yeah I think she can write girls better than me or you combned.

Anyway lets get to your comment , NBIJ the other game has roughly 7000 renders less than year , I am right now remastering it and hence it is on break while i work on this.

So leave that to me.

Now let's talk about corrupt onl or girls in a way for converting and all that you said ,

we do have that actually , but even that is for exclusive girls only.

Now small spoiler territory :

you can do actually help claire to quit drugs and stuff completely and let her end up with a nice life instead or do corruptin.

Rachel has this too , either help her study well and have a proper story or do a corruption side where streamer path is there and leading to onlyfans creation with you / mc.

We have all of this , it's in the code if you know python you are free to look at it as well.

now lastly , I'm not complaining about the review , I am saying according to you the game is trash in terms of UI and girls and etc and everything,

Then us adding a map , adding an icon isn't gonna do shit.

I am not even the fucking dev here , shiny is .
But I am the artist and I know what the game has in its concept.

If you do not like it , I can't help you but I'm sorry we're gonna keep this design of girls being locked out or exclusive depending on corruption or affection or romance because that's how real relationships would be as well.

Kimiko a girl that's a dean of a university isn't going to fall in love with you if you're fingering your neighbour's wife.
Delete this or spoiler it. Other dude doesn't care he just wants to shit on it.
Don't ruin this for others just to please one guy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Faxe10%

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 3569822

Affection cheats added in patreon as wel

Delete this or spoiler it. Other dude doesn't care he just wants to shit on it.
Don't ruin this for others just to please one guy.
Its not just randomly shitting on it, its not like I'm just saying oh GAMES SHIT DONT PLAY. I've given specific examples to where I thought problems were.

The fact that you are adding patreon exclusive cheats to manipulate the affection system kind of shows the devs are acknowledging that people might find the system rough to play with.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shikharisfree

sinbad-

Feb 11, 2022
That would require overhaul not a patch , it's doable but will take time.
okay thank you for the reply, I really liked what i was playing and the story it's just when it got to the sandbox part it kinda just lost me. I think i will wait a hope for a vn version to come out. Keep up the good work!

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
okay thank you for the reply, I really liked what i was playing and the story it's just when it got to the sandbox part it kinda just lost me. I think i will wait a hope for a vn version to come out. Keep up the good work!
Rest assured vn part is in works , we just want it to have consistency and proper flow like the prologue if we're gonna do it.

Thanks for playing again

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Hmmm This is what's confusin. You say it's in the works, but then follow that up with IF. So, which is it? I'd rather know if the VN version is comin or not, that way I know whether to watch for it or not.
It's in the works and when I say IF it's refereing to the fact that we're not gonna half ass it.

Much like the prologue it has to have nice pacing , perhaps even extra scenes so that the flow feels natural

Example being the transitional renders from place to place rather than mc just teleporting all over the locations instead

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
It's in the works and when I say IF it's refereing to the fact that we're not gonna half ass it.

Much like the prologue it has to have nice pacing , perhaps even extra scenes so that the flow feels natural

Example being the transitional renders from place to place rather than mc just teleporting all over the locations instead
That's all I needed to know. Thank you for the quick reply.

Reactions: Shikharisfree
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes