3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Which girl is your favorite so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Alright, I guess the game just isnt for me then. As at the end of the day limiting the girls to some arbitrary corruption/loyalty thing just does not make sense in game and after an hour or so still not having fun it was enough for me. Gl going forward.
Cool thank you.

sinbad-

Feb 11, 2022
View attachment 3406454

Overview:
Dilemma of Devotion embarks you, the protagonist, on a journey.
To the outside world, You seem to be the ideal guy anyone would like to be, but within yourself, you are shunned by the losses and hardships gone through in recent years, Which includes losing people very important to yourself.
You now rest at the crossroads of wrestling with the decision to either stay loyal to the memories of your past love, Kiara... Or to open up to new connections and find love again.
If both of these fail, the paths may lead to the tempting side of the world which involves indulgence, fun, and corruption.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated:2024-04-21
Release Date: 2024-04-21
Developer: PulseHavenStudios - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2 EP 2
Language: English
Other Games: Artifical Awakening
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Can we please get a patch to make sandbox optional?

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
lol, yes I'm sure the 16 people are giving an accurate representation of what the average player is looking for.
The poll won for the map button already but that's not the main point here , the main point is people here just want the game to be "like that otehr game" "Like how i like it"

LEt's take your review for example , you don't like the fact that all girls can't be accessed in a single playthrough , yeah I'm sorry that's our design , we're not gonna go against that be it you rate it 2 or 1 star.

You say the game plot is good , girls are nice and stuff

Then the sandbox stuff , great I accept the criticism and we'll see what we can do.

However the reason you rated it lower is your reply earlier too "why does she get locked early"?

Why can't i be with her and her as well?
Yeah I'm sorry , that's just now how we designed the game or how it works.

We want to be as realistic as possible , I'd have made a kiddy fiddler game if this was only for money or gaining audience.

The script I have of the game is an amazing story that I know can set a good standard for avns where male mc isn't just a chick magnet but someone that while is good enough on own , has to make efforts to actually gain girls.

Yes the casual audiences have girls like claire , eugene and julie , you can go ahead and have sex all you want easy with them.

But girls like kimiko , jane , rachel , zoey

Yeah sorry they're not gonna give a jack shit about you , if you're sniffing some college hoe's butthole.

Anyway , the polls are done for a view an choices.

According to you this game is shit anyway , so why do you care?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Looks promising, even the pictures look hot, although I'm not a big sandbox fan, but I play a couple of games if they are not difficult... this game could be my first where I create a harem in corruption style :coffee: :ROFLMAO:

good luck to the developers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shikharisfree
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes