3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
The loyalty and corruption stat not changing even after loading another save
On restart the corruption and loyalty stat also gets reset
Yes, currently there is an issue with corruption and loyalty are not being saved properly. This will be fixed as well.

Edit: fixed
https://f95zone.to/threads/dilemma-of-devotion-ch-1-full-pulsehavenstudios.197755/post-13117981

Can you make a drag function in the quest log for Android players. Oh! also make the clickables visible too
Not sure what you mean by this

Last edited:

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
Yes, currently there is an issue with corruption and loyalty are not being saved properly. This will be fixed as well.

Edit: fixed
https://f95zone.to/threads/dilemma-of-devotion-ch-1-full-pulsehavenstudios.197755/post-13117981

Not sure what you mean by this
I mean that in the quest log menu on pc we have to use the scroll wheel to go down the list. But in Android that is not possible. Hence the touch and Drag function.
On another note, I'm unable to trigger the Kira Sunday night event any help?

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I mean that in the quest log menu on pc we have to use the scroll wheel to go down the list. But in Android that is not possible. Hence the touch and Drag function.
On another note, I'm unable to trigger the Kira Sunday night event any help?
Yes I will add touch and drag function if possible in timeframe
Kiara won't appear on Sunday night if you don't have 95 or greater loyalty

Reactions: Odlanier

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So, is Loyalty supposed a good stat, or do you need corruption to proceed with other girls ?
Because being loyal to a dead ex gf doesn't make a lot of sense imo.

On the Character page all characters have either a red heart or a purple one, which i presume stands for corruption (not sure), does that mean i need high corruption to get on their path ? Because so far the large majority and all LI's i'm interested in have that purple heart.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
So, is Loyalty supposed a good stat, or do you need corruption to proceed with other girls ?
Because being loyal to a dead ex gf doesn't make a lot of sense imo.

On the Character page all characters have either a red heart or a purple one, which i presume stands for corruption (not sure), does that mean i need high corruption to get on their path ? Because so far the large majority and all LI's i'm interested in have that purple heart.
There's a neat little hidden feature , not gonna spill the beans on it but yes you can be with other girls while being loyal too however you gotta notice which girls actually care about you and which just want you for the looks / sex.

Loyalty also allows you to continue the "main story".

Keep playing , you'll discover alot of stuff.

Digital Pimp

Apr 19, 2022
While decidedly light on the lovin, this is a pretty good start. But that poll is incomplete without the inclusion of Megan. She’s f**king gorgeous!

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes