3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
This game would have been much better as a VN, and no I didn't say that because I hate the sandbox.:cautious:
The way we do vn is full form not small events ( like how prologue was) so it wouldn't have been good quality if we wrote that many characters every day with events , so if you want to play vn I would say stay loyal and play the main story throughout since they will be vn only.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Just checked , you did not do the therapy and went the corrupt route it seems.

Loyalty needs to be 100 if you want to continue the story ,however leave it for now as episode 2 is not made yet so yeah.

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
Just checked , you did not do the therapy and went the corrupt route it seems.

Loyalty needs to be 100 if you want to continue the story ,however leave it for now as episode 2 is not made yet so yeah.
But i unlocked the flashback event in the therapy.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
1) Saves don't retain the corruption and loyalty stats. Reopen the game and load a save. Unless the scene where you saved is actively changing the value, the Corruption is 0, and Loyalty is 100.
2) The game crashes if you click on the house across the street.

I like the game so far.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
1) Saves don't retain the corruption and loyalty stats. Reopen the game and load a save. Unless the scene where you saved is actively changing the value, the Corruption is 0, and Loyalty is 100.
2) The game crashes if you click on the house across the street.

I like the game so far.
My brother in christ...

1709626296765.png

was uploaded roughly an hour after that bug was found , anyway I'm glad you like the game I hope you play through all the content and enjoy it.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Fracam

Jun 30, 2020
Game Crash and save Fix:

(files in attachments)

Instructions:
(replace in game/sandbox/)
Hi. sorry but i don't know how to use those files. I mean i can't download them. when i click, it only open a new page in my browser so... What am i doing wrong? Thanks for the answers.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Hi. sorry but i don't know how to use those files. I mean i can't download them. when i click, it only open a new page in my browser so... What am i doing wrong? Thanks for the answers.
Right click and save works as well but here you go , separate link for both the files.

Reactions: ShinyDarkRai
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes