3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Oh no we're into everything , just don't want to put tags when the game doesn't have that content that's all.
This choice might backfire IMHO. For example, if I choose not to play this game initially, and only much later I find out it has a fetish I love, I might choose to skip it as I don't have enough time to play a 10-chapter-long game just to see said scene. This is what the planned genre list is for, to get people involved right from the start

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
This choice might backfire IMHO. For example, if I choose not to play this game initially, and only much later I find out it has a fetish I love, I might choose to skip it as I don't have enough time to play a 10-chapter-long game just to see said scene. This is what the planned genre list is for, to get people involved right from the start
Problem is not backfiring , I understand what you mean but problem is revenue sourcing as you know lately patreon is out like a fucking monster gobbling up anyone who mentions stuff that yk which

So that's one reason and the second sure we can put most tags we have planned into developer only.

As for the 10 chapter long thing no , this game only has 5 chapters total of the main story.

Sandbox is there if you don't care about the story and just want to be with someone new or corruption and sex events.

We'll put more tags on next update and stuff in planned , rn just wanna let the players get familiar with the game a little bit without risking deletion and etc.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Problem is not backfiring , I understand what you mean but problem is revenue sourcing as you know lately patreon is out like a fucking monster gobbling up anyone who mentions stuff that yk which

So that's one reason and the second sure we can put most tags we have planned into developer only.

As for the 10 chapter long thing no , this game only has 5 chapters total of the main story.

Sandbox is there if you don't care about the story and just want to be with someone new or corruption and sex events.

We'll put more tags on next update and stuff in planned , rn just wanna let the players get familiar with the game a little bit without risking deletion and etc.
Isn't that exactly the point of planned tags though? For example, many won't even try this precisely because they don't know what they are getting into and they are wise to do so. From my own unfortunate experiences i can say with utmost certainty that majority of the devs burns players badly in couple of updates with this, not including planned tags/not mentioning the Un/avoidability of tags from the beginning and then the thread turns into flaming dumpster.

I will wait for the inclusion of future tags and the clarification on whether they will be avoidable or not before giving this a try.
In any case, good luck.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Isn't that exactly the point of planned tags though? For example, many won't even try this precisely because they don't know what they are getting into and they are wise to do so. From my own unfortunate experiences i can say with utmost certainty that majority of the devs burns players badly in couple of updates with this, not including planned tags/not mentioning the Un/avoidability of tags from the beginning and then the thread turns into flaming dumpster.

I will wait for the inclusion of future tags and the clarification on whether they will be avoidable or not before giving this a try.
In any case, good luck.
Will put em in next update don't worry , rn we're kinda busy working on writing and rendering.

Anyway thanks for the feedback ~

ChillG

Mar 29, 2019
yes, thanks for showing me what documents i should edit to have max stats that doesn't decrease :love:.
overall interesting game, i am just bothered for not having ui for quick map travel and text visible under the buildings that are actionable, have to hower around the view to see what thing may light up. overall great work so far, hope this life saving things will come in following updates. cheers

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
yes, thanks for showing me what documents i should edit to have max stats that doesn't decrease :love:.
overall interesting game, i am just bothered for not having ui for quick map travel and text visible under the buildings that are actionable, have to hower around the view to see what thing may light up. overall great work so far, hope this life saving things will come in following updates. cheers
The max stats are on a see saw system , so be careful or might ruin your save lol

Anyway yes we'll do QOL changes on next updaet alongside some content too so yeah , enjoy the game.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
When and where did you get this? Please let us know so we can patch it
Upon game boot. entirely new download, never played the game before. Game doesn't start. just opens notepad with the crashdump you see there. Running as Admin does nothing.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Upon game boot. entirely new download, never played the game before. Game doesn't start. just opens notepad with the crashdump you see there. Running as Admin does nothing.
Bruh.. what , are you sure you patched it properly.. game is working for everyone else here..

Join discord and show us if possible , might be able to help you out via screen share since we have not gotten that error code on any of our 3 total builds.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Bruh.. what , are you sure you patched it properly.. game is working for everyone else here..

Join discord and show us if possible , might be able to help you out via screen share since we have not gotten that error code on any of our 3 total builds.
It does the exact same, patched or not, which says to me that it's nothing to do with the patch.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shikharisfree

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
It does the exact same, patched or not, which says to me that it's nothing to do with the patch.
Weird , uh.. well kindly send a screenshot if you can in discord.

That shouldn't really happen I just tested the build on another laptop as well..

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Literally run the exe, and get this, that's all that happens
I've tested three times man , we are not getting this error in any builds..

The error is supposed to be saying muskaan's home twice in the code but that's clearly not true since muskaan's home only has one event in the game so far.

You might want to try another pc or laptop

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
Literally run the exe, and get this, that's all that happens
You are supposed to paste fix in the game/sandbox folder and not in the game folder itself and also delete the map.rpyc and stats_system.rpyc in the game/sandbox folder (if present)

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes