3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
You are supposed to paste fix in the game/sandbox folder and not in the game folder itself and also delete the map.rpyc and stats_system.rpyc in the game/sandbox folder (if present)
I'm gonna say this as politely as possible, but I know how to copy and paste motherfucking patch files into the correct folder.

EDIT: Deleting the files worked. game made new ones upon running.

Quite why those files are present if they cause the game to do that is beyond me.

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
I'm gonna say this as politely as possible, but I know how to copy and paste motherfucking patch files into the correct folder.

Quite why those files are present if they cause the game to do that is beyond me.
When you first start the game, the.rpy files are compiled by Ren'Py as .rpyc files. The old compiled files before the fix was applied gave that error. If you have any problems take it up to the developer. I just pointed out every possible way to solve the error in one post to avoid repeated posts and waits.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022

That question is something only the renpy engine can answer.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
When you first start the game, the.rpy files are compiled by Ren'Py as .rpyc files. The old compiled files before the fix was applied gave that error. If you have any problems take it up to the developer. I just pointed out every possible way to solve the error in one post to avoid repeated posts and waits.
They were already present in the version I downloaded.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Well you're the Dev, I assume you're the one uploading the archives here, or at least uploading the original archives with those files in.
You do realize everyone else downloaded the same archive? No one else had these issues with those files existing?

I get your frustration since the game wasn't working but that was your special case , did you see anyone else having this issue?

Reactions: ShinyDarkRai

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
You do realize everyone else downloaded the same archive? No one else had these issues with those files existing?

I get your frustration since the game wasn't working but that was your special case , did you see anyone else having this issue?
So? If the files aren't needed, they shouldn't be included in the rar. I'm aware I'm an edge case, and you can't prep for everything, but come on mate, it's sloppy practice, it's like Releasing a "Definitive" edition of a popular crime trilogy and forgetting to remove the source code....

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
So? If the files aren't needed, they shouldn't be included in the rar. I'm aware I'm an edge case, and you can't prep for everything, but come on mate, it's sloppy practice, it's like Releasing a "Definitive" edition of a popular crime trilogy and forgetting to remove the source code....
How is the source code there? One renpy is and has been open source since it's start and secondly We have packed the images , the videos , music , core systems pretty tightly until or unless you unren it via bat.

Rpyc files get created regardless and deleting them or deleting persistent in renpy does nothing except remove save data , what happened with you is you created an rpyc file when you first launched with error codes , as I said before no one else had this issue here.

There's no definition here neither is it sloppy , that's like saying leaving repositories in any game's folder is "sloppy"

Every game and I mean normal or Triple AAA games has most of it's files in it's main directory folder , no one packs all the files because it takes more time to then unpack and read it by engine , which becomes a problem if you don't have a beast gaming rig or something.

Example of this case in Resident evil 4's root folder

1709832998330.png

Uncharted 4 -

1709833164441.png

You might want to educate yourself on how games and code actually work before teaching other devs about their own , regardless hope you enjoy the game mate.

Reactions: ShinyDarkRai

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
How is the source code there? One renpy is and has been open source since it's start and secondly We have packed the images , the videos , music , core systems pretty tightly until or unless you unren it via bat.

Rpyc files get created regardless and deleting them or deleting persistent in renpy does nothing except remove save data , what happened with you is you created an rpyc file when you first launched with error codes , as I said before no one else had this issue here.

There's no definition here neither is it sloppy , that's like saying leaving repositories in any game's folder is "sloppy"

Every game and I mean normal or Triple AAA games has most of it's files in it's main directory folder , no one packs all the files because it takes more time to then unpack and read it by engine , which becomes a problem if you don't have a beast gaming rig or something.

Example of this case in Resident evil 4's root folder

View attachment 3419675

Uncharted 4 -

View attachment 3419689

You might want to educate yourself on how games and code actually work before teaching other devs about their own , regardless hope you enjoy the game mate.
You misunderstand mate. I was teasing that you left those files in the game, when you probably shouldn't have, just like Grove Street Games left the entire Source Code to GTA in their Switch port of Definitive edition.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
You misunderstand mate. I was teasing that you left those files in the game, when you probably shouldn't have, just like Grove Street Games left the entire Source Code to GTA in their Switch port of Definitive edition.
Ah sorry then lmao I hope your bugs are fixed and build is working though and don't remind me of that , fucking definitive edition what a joke it was at release , I hope they do not include drm or bullshit in gta vi

Podus

Aug 6, 2023
Hi everyone
I've tried the game and I'm having a little trouble. I've already put the Game Crash and save Fix files.
Replying to messages on the phone does not make the quests of zoey, rachel, bituka or kimiko evolve. Is this a problem related to the level of corruption or loyalty?
When I go to the therapist, I get the following message at the end of the session: image 'bg thrpyssnone 57' not found.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Hi everyone
I've tried the game and I'm having a little trouble. I've already put the Game Crash and save Fix files.
Replying to messages on the phone does not make the quests of zoey, rachel, bituka or kimiko evolve. Is this a problem related to the level of corruption or loyalty?
When I go to the therapist, I get the following message at the end of the session: image 'bg thrpyssnone 57' not found.
The therapy session isn't a bug just click past it and it should work , as for the quests / phone messaging.

Where exactly are you stuck? I believe every chat in the phone has to be ended properly to progress.

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
The therapy session isn't a bug just click past it and it should work , as for the quests / phone messaging.

Where exactly are you stuck? I believe every chat in the phone has to be ended properly to progress.
That's what Im dealing with... I still need to check my phone on Sunday Night, but my loyalty is at 80.. (All other quests have reached end). There's also lana quest 1 desc as well..

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
That's what Im dealing with... I still need to check my phone on Sunday Night, but my loyalty is at 80.. (All other quests have reached end). There's also lana quest 1 desc as well..
Lana quest is a error ignore that , It'll be patched next week and if your loyalty is 80 you can't do the pure therapy session

You can howeever do the corrupt therapy but you cannot continue the main story , for that loyalty needs to be 100.

This is how the game is structured , you want alternate endings or girls you play sandbox and if you want to know the canon main story then you play with full loyalty of 100 in which exclusive girls like lana and others exist.

OnePT12

Feb 21, 2023
This is how the game is structured , you want alternate endings or girls you play sandbox and if you want to know the canon main story then you play with full loyalty of 100 in which exclusive girls like lana and others exist.
I haven't played the game yet (still deciding) but that's an unusual way to structure a game and will leave players unsure what's wrong as they cannot progress further. So if you are pursuing side girls you'll get stuck on the main canon story? Why?

I have another question before trying the game. I usually only play games once and that's it, if it takes multiple playthroughs to see the majority of the content I don't bother.
After reading the thread it seems like this game requires multiple playthroughs.
Can you estimate how many playthroughs do I need to see all content? Not just for the first chapter but for later as well if possible to estimate it.
I'm asking because I read here that there are romance/corruption paths and I'm guessing you cannot have multiple romance paths at the same time since you cannot have a harem on those paths.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I haven't played the game yet (still deciding) but that's an unusual way to structure a game and will leave players unsure what's wrong as they cannot progress further. So if you are pursuing side girls you'll get stuck on the main canon story? Why?

I have another question before trying the game. I usually only play games once and that's it, if it takes multiple playthroughs to see the majority of the content I don't bother.
After reading the thread it seems like this game requires multiple playthroughs.
Can you estimate how many playthroughs do I need to see all content? Not just for the first chapter but for later as well if possible to estimate it.
I'm asking because I read here that there are romance/corruption paths and I'm guessing you cannot have multiple romance paths at the same time since you cannot have a harem on those paths.
That's kinda why you should always play it , no confusion is there in terms of where or how to go .

We have a fully working objective marker and objective pinner for each girls telling exactly what you need to do to progress the quests.

Secondly , while you can get most of the girls in corrupted segments all at once.

Getting the girls that are clearly busy with their lives to be interested in you will require commitment regardless of how good the mc looks or acts

So if.. you were hoping to shag every girl being a pevert , yea no then I guess you shouldn't look into it.

If you want actual connections however and see why the girls are struggling in their lives , give it a go.

You can have multiple corruption girls at once , roughly 6/7 I believe but having romance is another thing.

Since you asked me three questions now let me ask you one , why would a girl who's perfectly fit with her life date you and then let another girl take her place after she's romantically in love with you?

If lust , sure harem makes sense but if it's love yeah not so much.

As for estimation of how many playthroughs , 2 if you're only doing sandbox ( one for commitment girls and one for harem girls) and 3 if you want to see the main story continue as well where you remain loyal.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes