3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
how grindy is the sandbox i usually prefer vn's but if it not that bad id give it a try

for future content is lesbian/girl on girl planned and if so will it be avoidable i prefer when the girls in the harem aren't sexual with eachother and can often be a dealbreaker for me so just curious before i start the game?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
With the corruption path you will get your harem with alot of cakes ( ass )
Affection girls can be a part of harem , romance one's can't be due to story reasons and how those girls are by nature.
That's kinda why you should always play it , no confusion is there in terms of where or how to go .

We have a fully working objective marker and objective pinner for each girls telling exactly what you need to do to progress the quests.

Secondly , while you can get most of the girls in corrupted segments all at once.

Getting the girls that are clearly busy with their lives to be interested in you will require commitment regardless of how good the mc looks or acts

So if.. you were hoping to shag every girl being a pevert , yea no then I guess you shouldn't look into it.

If you want actual connections however and see why the girls are struggling in their lives , give it a go.

You can have multiple corruption girls at once , roughly 6/7 I believe but having romance is another thing.

Since you asked me three questions now let me ask you one , why would a girl who's perfectly fit with her life date you and then let another girl take her place after she's romantically in love with you?

If lust , sure harem makes sense but if it's love yeah not so much.

As for estimation of how many playthroughs , 2 if you're only doing sandbox ( one for commitment girls and one for harem girls) and 3 if you want to see the main story continue as well where you remain loyal.
Personally, if I can't finish the game by having a romantic relationship with all the LIs at the same time and with them knowing and agreeing, it isn't likely that the game interest me.

I guess the only thing left is to wish you good luck.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I'm becoming a grumpy old man, because as soon as I saw the phone icon appear, and hovering over to the door and it highlighted I audibly groaned in pain. Didn't see the sandbox beforehand so that's my bad.

I'll push through because Rachel is very cute.

Also, I would absolutely love (please do it) if you add a "local" map to navigate the areas better than clicking on corners and doors.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
how grindy is the sandbox i usually prefer vn's but if it not that bad id give it a try

for future content is lesbian/girl on girl planned and if so will it be avoidable i prefer when the girls in the harem aren't sexual with eachother and can often be a dealbreaker for me so just curious before i start the game?
No but if you're having a threesome girls do kiss each other in that after let's say cumshot or while you fuck one the other could be fondling her , if you consider that lesbain that I can't help you

Also our sandbox isn't "grindy" It's more of a we had alot of girls to cram in a vn mode and hence gave you a freedom version of it to pick from in mode of sanbox , you can still do vn only as well if you keep playing the main story.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Personally, if I can't finish the game by having a romantic relationship with all the LIs at the same time and with them knowing and agreeing, it isn't likely that the game interest me.

I guess the only thing left is to wish you good luck.
Well personally I'd like to ask then why would a dean more qualified than you/ mc in career be with you romantically and let you fuck someone else?

Anyway thank you , you can still do that with 6 of the girls but some girls you have to work hard for due to how they are character and nature wise even as per their bio.

Last edited:

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I'm becoming a grumpy old man, because as soon as I saw the phone icon appear, and hovering over to the door and it highlighted I audibly groaned in pain. Didn't see the sandbox beforehand so that's my bad.

I'll push through because Rachel is very cute.

Also, I would absolutely love (please do it) if you add a "local" map to navigate the areas better than clicking on corners and doors.
The only reason we're doing sandbox is so players can choose , don't worry nothing is tedius or locked behind loops as if you've done rachel's events positively lets say you'll be able to do her scenes relatively well without any problems.

As for Vn only mode , we need more content right now if we were to consider that.

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
Swipe function(like the one provided in chats) needed in quest log, charector menu and contacts menu for Android players playing with joiplay

Reactions: Marvoch

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Swipe function(like the one provided in chats) needed in quest log, charector menu and contacts menu for Android players playing with joiplay
The swipe function exists in both characters and quest menu.. not sure about JOIplay as we're still making our own android build.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
? what the F? start game just teasing when girl collapse on couch.. ? lol than is sandbox to no where.. ? waiting sunday nite phone? HUH!> nothing happen.. ? 1 year now still waiting that sunday nite phone,,

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes