ghostuser1077

Feb 10, 2024
I usually don't like sandbox because of the crazy "grind-to-scene" ratio that devs put us through, but I understand why they do it; it's not a deal breaker for me. But here, there is no real grind. I couldn't go to the club with the gas station girl because I need 20 corruption. I had 5. And I couldn't finish the neighbor's massage because I needed 10 corruption. I had 9. And AFAIK, you don't get a 2nd chance to do these scenes.

If I can't grind points or interact with the girls in the order I want to, I'm confused why it's a sandbox in the first place. If I have to play in a certain way or order, isn't better off as a linear VN experience?

Is there a guide or something for the game?

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I usually don't like sandbox because of the crazy "grind-to-scene" ratio that devs put us through, but I understand why they do it; it's not a deal breaker for me. But here, there is no real grind. I couldn't go to the club with the gas station girl because I need 20 corruption. I had 5. And I couldn't finish the neighbor's massage because I needed 10 corruption. I had 9. And AFAIK, you don't get a 2nd chance to do these scenes.

If I can't grind points or interact with the girls in the order I want to, I'm confused why it's a sandbox in the first place. If I have to play in a certain way or order, isn't better off as a linear VN experience?

Is there a guide or something for the game?
The game sandbox isn't complete yet. In the future, we are planning to add events that are repeatable and allows you to increase your corruption.
Also, we can create a walkthrough in the future.

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
Hmm this might be due to a recent update in drivers , if possible try using another mouse? I just tested via my mac emulator and my wheel is allowing me to scroll
I am having the same problem in non-mac, can not scroll up to get to Jane. I do not have a scrolling wheel on my mouse it is a 2 button roller ball

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I am having the same problem in non-mac, can not scroll up to get to Jane. I do not have a scrolling wheel on my mouse it is a 2 button roller ball
I only have a mac emulator unfortunately and on it that does work , I think you might need to use a different mouse apologies since we only have touch screen gestures and mouse wheel.

Reactions: Takeoryuu
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes