sinbad-

Feb 11, 2022
View attachment 3406454

Overview:
Dilemma of Devotion embarks you, the protagonist, on a journey.
To the outside world, You seem to be the ideal guy anyone would like to be, but within yourself, you are shunned by the losses and hardships gone through in recent years, Which includes losing people very important to yourself.
You now rest at the crossroads of wrestling with the decision to either stay loyal to the memories of your past love, Kiara... Or to open up to new connections and find love again.
If both of these fail, the paths may lead to the tempting side of the world which involves indulgence, fun, and corruption.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-09-03
Release Date: 2024-09-03
Developer: PulseHavenStudios - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2 Ep. 4.5
Language: English
Other Games: Artifical Awakening
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

View attachment 3999475
the .5 updates are smaller relatively since we only fix bugs or issues anyone might have but we do add content in them that progresses the girls still.

I usually don't share patreon posts but the next update which ep 5 is this.

View attachment 3999476
Is there a full VN route yet?

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
more patreon exclusive scenes :FacePalm:
Look my guy , if you don't like the game.. that's perfectly fine and the all the power to you..

But don't fucking lie lmao.

Screenshot 2024-09-04 170111.png

bg visitingjanescnd 19.jpg
bg ndingrchlscndvst 17.jpg
Not only no patreon scenes are added but instead jane and rachel's story and eugene shoot was here.

Don't take this offensively but

I've noticed this habit on f95 alot.. even on my other game , none of you even play the thing.. just assume it.

I've said it before that 4.5 updates are technical fixes but we still add content that progresses girls , our bigger updates are reserved to later versions since it allows us time.

You say yeah man great content , keep doing it can't wait for more..

How do you exactly think I pay the artist and writers.. , you think that falls from the tree?..

Hell despite that we don't lock any in game content , it's all there.. patreon scenes are non canon bonus shit.. we even stopped adding the game girls in them now we just do custom stuff like black cat , kitana , Ciri and more.

You do not like paying for something and that's all cool dude , hail piracy forever here as well but c'mon.. don't lie that's all.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Is there a full VN route yet?
We're working on it , build is ready just need to finish EP 2 properly before doing it.

1725450108095.png

Dev to user to you no bullshit

we have ui ready , we have re arranged the events so it plays like a vn but there are bugs and variable errors happening , need to fix em before we release it since it'd be a huge vn and last thing you need is bugs inside to ruin saves

rogokin

Jul 4, 2020
Our writer is a female

She writes them very specifically , so in game corruption girls which is about.. 9 of them i think , can be part of harem but pure love girls cannot be converted.

It just wouldn't make sense story wise.
Cool that you can get 9 of them but how many LI's are there? And if you pursue those 9 does it lock out the LI's with the love designation?

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Cool that you can get 9 of them but how many LI's are there? And if you pursue those 9 does it lock out the LI's with the love designation?
I can't reveal all of them obviously since that takes out the whole point of the gamembut it you play it obvious hints to them are there.

So.. to make it easier think of it like this.

Girls who are completely into mc one being julie , that's one category.

Girls who like mc but don't see him sexually or anything , a certain goth

Girls who prefer one partner only and do prefer you but want to be treated nicely too , Zoey.

When you play it you'll recognize all of this by their behavior.

rogokin

Jul 4, 2020
I can't reveal all of them obviously since that takes out the whole point of the gamembut it you play it obvious hints to them are there.

So.. to make it easier think of it like this.

Girls who are completely into mc one being julie , that's one category.

Girls who like mc but don't see him sexually or anything , a certain goth

Girls who prefer one partner only and do prefer you but want to be treated nicely too , Zoey.

When you play it you'll recognize all of this by their behavior.
Ok thanks for the answer. (y)

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Change writer for one player that wants a harem... sure.
May God strike me down right now...but I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants this...lol. But yeah...everyone is entitled to their opinion...I respect your opinion, but it seems like you don't give a shit about other people's opinions, so the respect is mutual. Have a good day buddy.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dilemma of Devotion [Ch.2 Ep 4.5] [PulseHavenStudios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Our writer is a female

She writes them very specifically , so in game corruption girls which is about.. 9 of them i think , can be part of harem but pure love girls cannot be converted.

It just wouldn't make sense story wise.
So she thinks a harem can't exist with love and romance? Sounds like bias to me.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I never get mad...just my 2 cents...nothing to gain and nothing to lose. Lol ;)
Type lol all you want but can't run from facts amigo :)

Screenshot 2024-09-04 220615.png

Screenshot 2024-09-04 220703.png

Screenshot 2024-09-04 220713.png

I have more proof as well btw but I prefer not to embarrass people , please just mute the thread and move on my guy.

Let me make my game , you enjoy the stuff you prefer.

• Haha
Reactions: Feyd and Faxe10%

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
So she thinks a harem can't exist with love and romance? Sounds like bias to me.
No think of it like this , harem in girls that find you sexually attractive or romantically are so in crze with you works.

But girls that prefer one love partner or have saved themsleves for someone won't accept that , that's not bias that's just logic.

You guys want harem almost 10 girls anyway , but if you want love and I mean ones that really want to be with you even at your lowest , that kinda partner requires commitment.

Again the writer being female isn't just ' haha cool factor' it's to give girls dynamics , mood swings , moments they actually appreciate instead of

Haha big cock me suck yay.

Sure that fetish exists here as well but that's written by us , girls like kimiko and zoey however require you to not sway anywhere else.

• Haha
Reactions: Feyd and Faxe10%
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes