Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Is there any point to staying loyal to a memory? does this game have some sort of magic?
Being loyal allows you to progress through the 'Canon' Story.

Canon story allows you not just see where someone in situation of mc lands but also unlock more girls such as lana you saw in example.

Reactions: Feyd

_SerapH_

Feb 3, 2024
EIt's definitely one of the best games out there right now, but this points system is very confusing and honestly really gets in the way of gameplay.

Reactions: Ebenazer

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
For some reason I can't access the phone messages for those whose names don't appear when the contact page is open. In this case, it's a message from Jane, but the contact won't scroll to access her name. I can scroll the quest menu and character menu, but not the phone. Can someone enlighten me as to what I need to do to be able to read the message from Jane as it seems I can't progress further without addressing the message. Thanks in advance.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
For some reason I can't access the phone messages for those whose names don't appear when the contact page is open. In this case, it's a message from Jane, but the contact won't scroll to access her name. I can scroll the quest menu and character menu, but not the phone. Can someone enlighten me as to what I need to do to be able to read the message from Jane as it seems I can't progress further without addressing the message. Thanks in advance.
Are you on android? Gesture controls work in that case

if not then do join discord or post a screenshot here so i can help further.

Reactions: Feyd and KGregory

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Are you on android? Gesture controls work in that case

if not then do join discord or post a screenshot here so i can help further.
Thanks for your reply. I use a Mac laptop. This is the screenshot. The phone is not able to be scrolled to show any names below those shown to read the messages from them, i.e. Jane. Screen Shot 2024-08-21 at 9.14.04 pm.png

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Thanks for your reply. I use a Mac laptop. This is the screenshot. The phone is not able to be scrolled to show any names below those shown to read the messages from them, i.e. Jane. View attachment 3952698
Hmm this might be due to a recent update in drivers , if possible try using another mouse? I just tested via my mac emulator and my wheel is allowing me to scroll

Reactions: Feyd

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DilemmaOfDevotion-CH2EP4.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes