DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
No think of it like this , harem in girls that find you sexually attractive or romantically are so in crze with you works.

But girls that prefer one love partner or have saved themsleves for someone won't accept that , that's not bias that's just logic.

You guys want harem almost 10 girls anyway , but if you want love and I mean ones that really want to be with you even at your lowest , that kinda partner requires commitment.

Again the writer being female isn't just ' haha cool factor' it's to give girls dynamics , mood swings , moments they actually appreciate instead of

Haha big cock me suck yay.

Sure that fetish exists here as well but that's written by us , girls like kimiko and zoey however require you to not sway anywhere else.
That's what I mean by bias, a harem isn't only possible with those reason, I've played harem games before where it wasn't because of sex, even pure love girls could accept it in fiction.

The 100 girlfriends manga/anime is about pure love too, it works there.

If you make a harem possible, you go all in, not some semi-harem thing.

Reactions: Ua1313

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Look my guy , if you don't like the game.. that's perfectly fine and the all the power to you..

But don't fucking lie lmao.

View attachment 3999480

View attachment 3999481
View attachment 3999483
Not only no patreon scenes are added but instead jane and rachel's story and eugene shoot was here.

Don't take this offensively but

I've noticed this habit on f95 alot.. even on my other game , none of you even play the thing.. just assume it.

I've said it before that 4.5 updates are technical fixes but we still add content that progresses girls , our bigger updates are reserved to later versions since it allows us time.

You say yeah man great content , keep doing it can't wait for more..

How do you exactly think I pay the artist and writers.. , you think that falls from the tree?..

Hell despite that we don't lock any in game content , it's all there.. patreon scenes are non canon bonus shit.. we even stopped adding the game girls in them now we just do custom stuff like black cat , kitana , Ciri and more.

You do not like paying for something and that's all cool dude , hail piracy forever here as well but c'mon.. don't lie that's all.
where this is a lie? It's the truth that you add more and more patreon scenes. Instead of wasting time for creating this meaningless lewd content that probably nobody care, you could make a normal scenes for the main story, there is barely any action right now expect Julie BJ.
So yea, it's not a lie

Reactions: Ua1313

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
That's what I mean by bias, a harem isn't only possible with those reason, I've played harem games before where it wasn't because of sex, even pure love girls could accept it in fiction.

The 100 girlfriends manga/anime is about pure love too, it works there.

If you make a harem possible, you go all in, not some semi-harem thing.
..That manga is as good in terms of story as scribble by chat gpt..

I'm sorry man but.. a girl who's financially well off , is in a better position than you in terms of career and life and everything.. won't give you a chance and then decide oh .. you're dating 10 other chicks? Yeah i'll join in.

It's why the 10 girls exist there , they are in love with idea of being with you but the few ones require commitment.

Again you don't have to go for them , plenty of fish .

Also if you do want to go manga logic then there were alot more women in that manga that didn't care about mc either , how does that stand then?

It's just basic sense of some girls being okay with it , some not.

Even the harem here isn't just them dressed up as sex dolls , it's more of a competition among them until you just give them both the solution of harem which they're happy with.

It's how in real life sheikhs handle multiple wives too.

Reactions: Feyd

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
where this is a lie? It's the truth that you add more and more patreon scenes. Instead of wasting time for creating this meaningless lewd content that probably nobody care, you could make a normal scenes for the main story, there is barely any action right now expect Julie BJ.
So yea, it's not a lie
You said there was no content added dude , and i showed you three scenes.

So yes it is a LIE

secondly , you say wasting time without even knowing our development route or anything else , fun fact that doesn't even require patreon , you can just ask hey.. when can we expect this and I'll answer.

Lastly , action doesn't happen like that we have to write it properly too.

Do you want this game to be another ' oh im so hot girls drop their panties' or the guy that slowly is corrupted into the world then doesn't mind this shit.

I get it , the project is optimistic and that's fair critcism but we know we can do it , however it requires money.

Which again , doesn't grow on trees.

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Wtf, am I the only one on this fucking planet who prefers harem games?...From your comment it seems like it's just me...but I'm not sure (I hope not).
It's not that you are the only one, It's the way you are saying it.
Like you are ordering something at a restaurant. :KEK:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Dilemma of Devotion [Ch.2 Ep 4.5] [PulseHavenStudios] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ch.2 Ep 4 -> Ch.2 Ep 4.5 [341 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sinbad-

Feb 11, 2022
We're working on it , build is ready just need to finish EP 2 properly before doing it.

View attachment 3999496

Dev to user to you no bullshit

we have ui ready , we have re arranged the events so it plays like a vn but there are bugs and variable errors happening , need to fix em before we release it since it'd be a huge vn and last thing you need is bugs inside to ruin saves
thanksss sooo much for making a VN route we really appreciate it and cant wait to play it!

Reactions: Shikharisfree

Trakzer

Oct 3, 2017
has the mobile tag, show android in os, definitely has the apk on platinmods, yet not a single link to the app here

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
has the mobile tag, show android in os, definitely has the apk on platinmods, yet not a single link to the app here
we didn't make 4.5 android as it was causing some stablity issues , however older builds should still work and also ep 5 will release pretty soon as well so that will have much more content.

Apologies still.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trakzer

Trakzer

Oct 3, 2017
we didn't make 4.5 android as it was causing some stablity issues , however older builds should still work and also ep 5 will release pretty soon as well so that will have much more content.

Apologies still.
oh no it's me who should apologize, the links popped up not half an hour after i complained about it, i just thought it was mistagged is all, thanks for putting them up here by the way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shikharisfree

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
I may have missed it in the game, but I am having problems scrolling the phone when I have to read a text. (can't read a text from Jane because I can't scroll to her in messages)

Reactions: Takeoryuu

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I may have missed it in the game, but I am having problems scrolling the phone when I have to read a text. (can't read a text from Jane because I can't scroll to her in messages)
Do you mean android? because pc and mac mouse wheel should work.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes