Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
In the first scene with Megan when you're filling up the bookshelf, for some reason half the books get put in the wrong way, meaning the spine of the book is hidden leaving no way to identify what those books are. That's no way to stock a bookshelf!

That kind of first impression should have led to a disabled path with Megan. Like there's no coming back from how stupid that makes us look.
I think when she was getting her butt squeezed by mc she didn't really care much about book positions after that.

Reactions: LinkBox88
Aug 24, 2024
I just started this game. It looks really different compared to other games I played so far and that is a plus. But there is also something quite annoying in this game. And that is the navigation on the info screens. The navigation is supposed to work with the mouse wheel. (I am using the PC version). But to many times touching that mouse wheel the whole info screen just disappears. Isn't it possible to go down on that page in an easier way, for instance via a button or a navigation bar?

Now I can only see the top of the information:

navigation problem.png

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I just started this game. It looks really different compared to other games I played so far and that is a plus. But there is also something quite annoying in this game. And that is the navigation on the info screens. The navigation is supposed to work with the mouse wheel. (I am using the PC version). But to many times touching that mouse wheel the whole info screen just disappears. Isn't it possible to go down on that page in an easier way, for instance via a button or a navigation bar?

Now I can only see the top of the information:

View attachment 4147635
Strange , it sometime happens due to window not being selected but i just tested and this issue isn't present on the build

If possible link me your build and I'll test it as well.

Aug 24, 2024
Strange , it sometime happens due to window not being selected but i just tested and this issue isn't present on the build

If possible link me your build and I'll test it as well.
With 'your build' you mean 'which version'? The version is Chapter2EP5. It also happened with earlier versions and that's why I stopped playing it some time ago. Today I tried again, but is annoying when it happens.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
With 'your build' you mean 'which version'? The version is Chapter2EP5. It also happened with earlier versions and that's why I stopped playing it some time ago. Today I tried again, but is annoying when it happens.
I've tried the public build one given here and the dev build both , I'm not sure why you're getting this bug as I can use wireless and wired mouse just fine.

Aug 24, 2024
I've tried the public build one given here and the dev build both , I'm not sure why you're getting this bug as I can use wireless and wired mouse just fine.
It is strange, because I can use the scroll wheel to go up and down on this F95 thread so it isn't the mouse wheel that is defective. Isn't possible in a future build to include something (as written in my message above) to bypass this problem? I would like to continue this game but without that problem.

By the way it is good to see that you as developer are still present on F95. I have seen in many threads that developers are only in the beginning present but disappear halfway.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
It is strange, because I can use the scroll wheel to go up and down on this F95 thread so it isn't the mouse wheel that is defective. Isn't possible in a future build to include something (as written in my message above) to bypass this problem? I would like to continue this game but without that problem.

By the way it is good to see that you as developer are still present on F95. I have seen in many threads that developers are only in the beginning present but disappear halfway.
I'll ask my programmer about this , as I can't really locate any problem in any myself at least.

And yeah , I kinda take the quote of "never forget your roots seriously"

Even if this game makes 4 or 5k on patreon I'd still make a public build here regardless.

And obviously a vn mode is in works too only because I know alot of people do like the story just not the sandbox part.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes