Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Dimker228, if you started Midea route and she start living in new apartment, you should progress though it to open new content in Arcade. ( Если вы начали ветку Мидеи и она начала жить в новой квартире, нужно подвинуться по этой ветке, чтобы открыть новый контент в Аркаде.)

Reactions: Knowlton

Dimker228

Mar 19, 2021
Dimker228, if you started Midea route and she start living in new apartment, you should progress though it to open new content in Arcade. ( Если вы начали ветку Мидеи и она начала жить в новой квартире, нужно подвинуться по этой ветке, чтобы открыть новый контент в Аркаде.)
Спасибо большое, я попробую

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
wow, it's been a while since I played this game I remember there was only one scene where she asked for virginity with blood now I'm going to try to find my old save

celahir

Jun 16, 2017
Haven't seen this game in a while, glad it's still going. Can't wait to play the finished version when it's done.

King Yami

Jan 3, 2019
How do i complete the arcade boys quest? I got to the part where I have to look up a tutorial but nothing happens with I click on it in the computer.

Feb 1, 2018
There's a bug with Rufina's events in the Arcade, if you interact with her, the event repeats and the sprites are locked in the screen, there is no progress with her after that.

Feb 1, 2018
Messing a bit with editing events, there are actually several events with her, as there seem to be many events with the part timer boys. I don't know how to unlock them in game tho
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't think the developer would create several events, include them in the gallery even, and not make it possible to see them

Reactions: SPARDA2408

Douve

Jun 1, 2017
Did you guys find a way to get more than 4 secial lust points ? Or it's a bug or just me being bad ?

RadeonHuman

Feb 8, 2018
Messing a bit with editing events, there are actually several events with her, as there seem to be many events with the part timer boys. I don't know how to unlock them in game tho
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't think the developer would create several events, include them in the gallery even, and not make it possible to see them
you can throw off the save?

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
There's a bug with Rufina's events in the Arcade, if you interact with her, the event repeats and the sprites are locked in the screen, there is no progress with her after that.
Found it go to arcade in the night she's here (you need to talk to her with the bunny uniform)

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
mmm keeep teasing the boys with working with no underwear. I have seem to have come at a dead end since midea states more in next update, some russian text while working outside and none of the customers offer something new. fully upgraded the arcafe.

no idea what to do.
How do you unlock the no underwear version? I've been grinding quite a bit with the regular one and the bunny suit. The 'no underwear' option still stays 'I Don't think so'.

Is there a trigger event somewhere that I might have missed?

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes