Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Cant progress on the quest where you have to talk to Luka outside Sword Electronics after waiting two days. Any fixes?
Guys, I need help, I don’t understand if this is a bug or I’m doing something wrong, I can’t continue quests with two boys, after I talked to them 3 times now they are standing on the street with the A1 label, I come up, I start talking, a dark screen and that’s it, right away throws back as if he finished the dialogue, although there was no dialog box itself.
try this fix. rewrite all file in data folder.

Meondrie

May 20, 2019
use the compressed versions from 5 posts up?
I tried that. The thing is any download of 200+ MB just fails midway without being able to continue -> it always starts from the beginning and fails again mid-way (usually around those 200 MB downloaded), so it is still not for me. Of all the things I tried, the best one is mega.nz desktop app, which is able to auto-resume and can download even 20GB content just fine. Idk why my pc does that, but I think it might be my wifi adepter losing the packets.

Caleth

Jul 30, 2017
mmm keeep teasing the boys with working with no underwear. I have seem to have come at a dead end since midea states more in next update, some russian text while working outside and none of the customers offer something new. fully upgraded the arcafe.

no idea what to do.

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
I tried that. The thing is any download of 200+ MB just fails midway without being able to continue -> it always starts from the beginning and fails again mid-way (usually around those 200 MB downloaded), so it is still not for me. Of all the things I tried, the best one is mega.nz desktop app, which is able to auto-resume and can download even 20GB content just fine. Idk why my pc does that, but I think it might be my wifi adepter losing the packets.
try a different browser?

houseinface

May 17, 2019
Can anyone explain please, how to progress Arcade route (I'm at the very beginning of ver 0.17 I guess)? Noemi can only let passerby touch her, second option doesn't show up. 123.PNG
I need to progress story, or open 4 Luca's "peeping" events?

Reactions: kensukeklk

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
The game sometimes activates the mobile interface

View attachment 2117169

Is there a way to deactivate this?
hm, try start and end work in Arcade, from box or lockeroom(not from Luka). If not working, let me know, I'll try to make fix.
Can anyone explain please, how to progress Arcade route (I'm at the very beginning of ver 0.17 I guess)? Noemi can only let passerby touch her, second option doesn't show up. View attachment 2117175
I need to progress story, or open 4 Luca's "peeping" events?
did you also do event with customers inside Arcade? They required for progress with this events.

DötDöt4000

Nov 18, 2021
Did now everything . All DLC`s for the Arcade , all Customers inside like outside but dont know how to get the 5th Point ....

houseinface

May 17, 2019
hm, try start and end work in Arcade, from box or lockeroom(not from Luka). If not working, let me know, I'll try to make fix.

did you also do event with customers inside Arcade? They required for progress with this events.
изображение_2022-10-23_001508452.png
I don't have new events inside Arcade, only old ones(max progress in every)

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Did now everything . All DLC`s for the Arcade , all Customers inside like outside but dont know how to get the 5th Point ....
sorry for that bug, 5th points should be in quick start. But you can get it from boys(Fal and Orest) quest.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes