yonatan

May 8, 2018
How do you unlock the no underwear version? I've been grinding quite a bit with the regular one and the bunny suit. The 'no underwear' option still stays 'I Don't think so'.

Is there a trigger event somewhere that I might have missed?
At somepoint dunno when Noemi realice that the Arcade is getting more income thx to her lewd acts, so she decide to go a step further and then you can work without underwear.

Douve

Jun 1, 2017
How do you unlock the no underwear version? I've been grinding quite a bit with the regular one and the bunny suit. The 'no underwear' option still stays 'I Don't think so'.

Is there a trigger event somewhere that I might have missed?
Did you finished all event inside the arcade with clients ? If one of them still have a heart then you missed one. I'm telling you that because the events seems to be randomized and linked to the reparation (up/main/down) and it took me like 40 tries to get the last one because I couldn't trigger the down reparation...

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I'm telling you that because the events seems to be randomized and linked to the reparation (up/main/down) and it took me like 40 tries to get the last one because I couldn't trigger the down reparation...
If anyone else has this issue know that even after you've finished the repair you can just move onto the camera to whatever section you want and then active the flirt option from there, meaning you can always choose whichever postion you want regardless of where the actual repair was.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Douve

Knowlton

Feb 23, 2020
So did we get 9 months worth of content or we left empty handed?

I'll be fkd if we only get 2 hours of gameplay after all this time.
The scenes so far I Loved, the angles and art is great, Unlike some games the updates actually bring good content

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
is the quest to get 8 retro games working? i have all 8 but cant do anything
do you get 4-th game in company? And get new outfit huntress? if so, you get all with this quest. If no, drop save in DM, I'll take a look.
There's a bug with Rufina's events in the Arcade, if you interact with her, the event repeats and the sprites are locked in the screen, there is no progress with her after that.
can you please give more details, on what exactly moment it's happening? what events het repeated? or screen with locked sprites.
Did you guys find a way to get more than 4 secial lust points ? Or it's a bug or just me being bad ?
you can complete quests with boys in "Arcade" and get 1 SPL LST. Sorry for that bug, in quick start there should be more.
Did you finished all event inside the arcade with clients ? If one of them still have a heart then you missed one. I'm telling you that because the events seems to be randomized and linked to the reparation (up/main/down) and it took me like 40 tries to get the last one because I couldn't trigger the down reparation...
none of the events is randomized. I try avoiding this as possible. And events inside not really depending on other events in Arcade, there should be other reason for that.

GlaFo, you should do events with clients inside Arcade, and show panties in any costume outside Arcade. That all needed requirement, after that you should get event with statistic and here we go. And you need Calix route if you play on own save.

Reactions: GlaFo
Feb 1, 2018
do you get 4-th game in company? And get new outfit huntress? if so, you get all with this quest. If no, drop save in DM, I'll take a look.

can you please give more details, on what exactly moment it's happening? what events het repeated? or screen with locked sprites.

you can complete quests with boys in "Arcade" and get 1 SPL LST. Sorry for that bug, in quick start there should be more.

none of the events is randomized. I try avoiding this as possible. And events inside not really depending on other events in Arcade, there should be other reason for that.

GlaFo, you should do events with clients inside Arcade, and show panties in any costume outside Arcade. That all needed requirement, after that you should get event with statistic and here we go. And you need Calix route if you play on own save.
I attached my save, just interact with her, the event will play, then it will repeat

BigPeePeeMan

Nov 27, 2019
you can complete quests with boys in "Arcade" and get 1 SPL LST
I'm assuming this is reference to the "Personal Issues" quest? I think I'm experiencing an issue on my end: stuck at the "Repeat the procedure 2 times" part. I have repeated it far more than twice, and when I try to select "Treat them in a cafe" the menu disappears and I can just walk away? Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Reactions: SPARDA2408

foxzada

May 28, 2021
Hello, I'm from Brazil, I don't know if I found a bug or something like that, but I'm not able to talk to boys to complete the quest...
every time I try to talk to him the character turns his back without any dialogue, save is with him

Reactions: Knowlton

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
question : i have 6 MHF game for the quest , where the other 2 ? and how i can get 4th company game and new outfit huntress ? im still saving money for buy all those requierment for the popular arcade

Reactions: SPARDA2408

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017

Ah indeed, that got me through it. I think I had bad luck with the random repair location but then it dawned on me you can switch locations once the repair is done and the little hearts show up. So then it became a breeze to pick the unseen events.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes