Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
You know, i would like to have some freedom to stay a virgin in this game. Like, im either forced to lose virginity in prison or bear the consequences of future bugs. Like that one time i was on a mission and she banged someone for the first time, but the game obviously didnt count that as a possible scenario so it said if i remember correctly, that she still a virgin but also had sex +7 times lol.
At that point i droped the game.
Then i tried again recently, skiped to the update and i got greeted with errors.
Its a shame cuz i really do like the game but the gameplay experience kinda sucks.
I might try again for the last time when its fully released.

Its just how i like to play. I could make her full hoe but thats not my style. I like to avoid it until she has no choice or i mess up somehow and only then she may as well be a full hoe in my playthrough.

Honestly woulda been a lot better if she just lost it at some point unavoidably. Cuz those stats are a mess they dont work very well.
Maybe i wouldnt be thinking about all this if it didnt exist in the first place
I mean it is possible to keep her a virgin, I managed to keep her virgin until the dad's route, although it is difficult to keep her virginity in the prison arc. :LOL:

Jan 25, 2018
You know, i would like to have some freedom to stay a virgin in this game. Like, im either forced to lose virginity in prison or bear the consequences of future bugs. Like that one time i was on a mission and she banged someone for the first time, but the game obviously didnt count that as a possible scenario so it said if i remember correctly, that she still a virgin but also had sex +7 times lol.
Then i tried again recently, skiped to the update and i got greeted with errors.
Its a shame cuz i really do like the game but the gameplay experience kinda sucks.

Its just how i like to play. I could make her full hoe but thats not my style. I like to avoid it until she has no choice or i mess up somehow and only then she may as well be a full hoe in my playthrough.

Honestly woulda been a lot better if she just lost it at some point unavoidably. Cuz those stats are a mess they dont work very well.
I have a friend that married virgin, except her husband doesn't know her asshole has been ran through by like 20 dudes before they met.

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
You know, i would like to have some freedom to stay a virgin in this game.

I hope Shaso will go back on track after his burned-out is over and choose to change things he personally doesn't like and i believe there are some.
I personally would prefer more changes for an existing content in general rather than a new one, at least for now - I genuinely think that this game need to be refreshed and reorganized much more than a new content.

Last edited:

Stirge

Mar 6, 2021
How to increase Midea's relationship points to 35? I got all 3 punishment scenes, all dinner scene and a bathroom scene, but Midea's RP is only 27 and repeating of that scenes doesn't give me additional RP. According to walkthrough 35 RP can be acquired before Rufina's Bar Quest or is it an error?

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017

You will be able to finish the main story as virgin, but not characters route. But yeah, with this moment there are a couple of bugs, kinda hard to predict all scenarios, I will try to fix them. About stats, thanks, will check that.

I hope Shaso will go back on track after his burned-out is over and choose to change things he personally doesn't like and i believe there are some.
I personally would prefer more changes for an existing content in general rather than a new one, at least for now - I genuinely think that this game need to be refreshed and reorganized much more than a new content.
Thanks for worry! Well, yeah, there were some events that i don't like work on it, but they gone\done. Rn will focus on polishing game experience, ending existing routes\events and, of course, main story. Nothing new beside that.

How to increase Midea's relationship points to 35? I got all 3 punishment scenes, all dinner scene and a bathroom scene, but Midea's RP is only 27 and repeating of that scenes doesn't give me additional RP. According to walkthrough 35 RP can be acquired before Rufina's Bar Quest or is it an error?
No Midea icon on map? If no, it's may be bug, can you drop save PM?

mlkey

Oct 4, 2018
I mean it is possible to keep her a virgin, I managed to keep her virgin until the dad's route, although it is difficult to keep her virginity in the prison arc. :LOL:
thats what i did too on first playthrough.. this time ima make her ultra ho

hawkeluna201

Oct 16, 2023
Can anyone pls give me a walkthrough on agapiys route I can't pass on after the bed scene where should show agapiys went to brothel instead Naomi force to reform herself instead

hawkeluna201

Oct 16, 2023
I already installed th
hawkeluna201, android version go with pre-installed patch. 0.18 for android will be out soon.

nope, will be in update with android version.
I already installed the 0.18 for Android but still stuck on the same problem, I don't know where I made a mistake, is there a new walkthrough for agapiy route?

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes