88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why in 5 update I can't order workout uniform yet? It sai in next update, I see in those 5 update nothing yet to purches workout outfit to train in boxing club.

Reactions: GreatBuddy
Nov 23, 2018
Hi,

I have a problem with saving game in the latest version. I copied the whole "save" catalog from 0.8a version to 0.9 version of the game and the game see my old saves, but I can't save a game at all, even after starting a new one. I had excluded game files from my antivirus, so it won't interfere, but I doesn't help. Does anyone have any suggestion how to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I think think those pepole who voted don't care on workout uniform, the mission isn't finished yet, the workout uniform ar missing and these peple didn't care, these pepole care only make Noemi do slutty thinks, but don't on traing quest. I'm very sad on this unfinished quest.

Reactions: fortuna95

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
I think think those pepole who voted don't care on workout uniform, the mission isn't finished yet, the workout uniform ar missing and these peple didn't care, these pepole care only make Noemi do slutty thinks, but don't on traing quest. I'm very sad on this unfinished quest.
mate he just said that he has higher priorities and if that means that the game is playable and runs smoothly then im ok with there being some unfinished quest´s as long as they get finished at a different time but ya cant tell the man what to do mate..its his game after all and when the community wants something else first ya just gotta live with it mate^^

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
mate he just said that he has higher priorities and if that means that the game is playable and runs smoothly then im ok with there being some unfinished quest´s as long as they get finished at a different time but ya cant tell the man what to do mate..its his game after all and when the community wants something else first ya just gotta live with it mate^^
I think when the work of the dev, he can do what he wont, but when he made poll to daìecide wich outfit workout in boxing cul and the other peple don't wont make train her to souvive on the streat, her I'm too sad and disapoind by patron who wont see her became whore when she be kidnapped, i think she can be traind so far in boxing club and get a way from the creep mans whoo are in front to Arcade. I think the fight would bee awsome in thsi event, but now I think she gonna be a whore

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
88Michele88, it's will be, don't worry. Another thing why I don't touch this event so long, I was thinking about how Vevea route will look. What I wanna do with this character. On polls, I give variants that I ready to do.

Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
88Michele88, it's will be, don't worry. Another thing why I don't touch this event so long, I was thinking about how Vevea route will look. What I wanna do with this character. On polls, I give variants that I ready to do.
I think Vevea will be the best friend to Noemi. Thiss choise will be awsome and more positive inmapct in the end of the game Like true ending... this is my only thought.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Peccable, ctrl.
Raizeki,
Tips to check out the new content:
-If you got the event with kidnapping, activate it again and it will continue. Those guys should also be in front of the “Arcade”.

- In Noemi’s room, the “Christmas event” will be automatically added to your inventory. You can activate it through your inventory or through your computer, just like it was with the H-games.

Sydoon

Sep 20, 2019
About the Christmas event there is maybe a bug... As soon you watch and finish it you can walk through all the walls in the apartment

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Sydoon, yepyep, it's a bug. For fix that replace in data folder, after that use Noemi PC and just quit.

• Love
Reactions: newfang56

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
Shaso I follow your game for the begging of 2019. Amazing game, now i'm a new patreon (same user name).
I encountered this error, the icons to pass the time and go to the map disappeared. I restart the game and now all is ok. I put the screen and the save if you want to check what happened. Keep the amazing work!!

1.JPG quest.JPG

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Kripper10, I have 1 scene with bondage - but it small, not sure that it what you what. Actually I'm only started to get in and explore these genres, so it may appear in future updates, but no promises)

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
All good! And thanks for answering the question :D. BDSM is one of my favoured fetishes, so I was just curious was all. I'd still support the game and your future works even without it though since this was a good game :love:

Reactions: Koupio and Shaso
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes