Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
At last! The long wait for android version has ended, tnx for the mods and tnx to shaso for the nice update.. HAPPY NEW YEAR indeed..

MBTY

Jul 23, 2017
Hello all. Is here chance to get android 0.9 version in near days?

Last edited:

broncobuster

Dec 2, 2018
How to escape from Camp.
I collected the memory card from the dead body.
Quest log says "talk to cook". how? How can I watch him?

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
How to escape from Camp.
I collected the memory card from the dead body.
Quest log says "talk to cook". how? How can I watch him?
I think that's the end of current mission at this version (you can't finish the current mission), you can exit the mission by using "Leave The Mission" at Key Items

Sydoon

Sep 20, 2019
Buy the 3k Crates, open them and play the Game.

But I think it is kinda weird that u can get the points just from these games. Shouldnt there be an extra point system for the groping and watching other situations?
Since what is the difference if she plays a H-Game or she watchs Medina fuck her servant? Atm it does "nothing" ;)
But its a really fun game :love:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Tried this game for the first time yesterday, gotta say its very good! Love the story and and the art, the incest part with the father is well written and progresses nicely and not rushed. Bravo dev (y)

Jan 2, 2019
Hey Guys im stuck at the mirror event with her dad. I tried going in out the room but it didnt work. Plus i used time skip then went back in the room and still nothing happens. Can someone help me please

MBL

Jan 12, 2018
I'm getting an error when expanding the Zip file on my Mac. See screenshot. Any idea's what this might be and how to solve it? Screenshot 2020-01-03 at 19.40.03.png

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
MBL, did you play previous versions, was the same mistake with previous versions?

MolotovKiller

Jul 4, 2017
Hello, first for all, i love this game! Pretty interesting the history and the character desing, its one of my favorites in this site :3. Second, i found the christmas event bug (that one where you can cross walls) and i think i "solve it".
I use the fix and then the pc but the bug continue, (at least for me) but if you take a shower (i dont know if its an event what you need or specifically a shower) you're gonna solve the bug.
If you cant take a shower, click your bed and sleep to the next day and now take it.

I hope i help somebody xD and sorry for the bad english my friends :>

Reactions: Shaso

MBL

Jan 12, 2018
MBL, did you play previous versions, was the same mistake with previous versions?

I've played the game before. But that was a while ago. My guess is that it might have something to do with a recent update to the latest mac OS version Catalina. I'm looking to downgrade to the previous OS version to see if that helps.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
The game updated to 0.9a. Also available for android in discord, for 5$ patrons. Thanks for response about bugs!

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes