Exodusas

Nov 18, 2016
Hey guys, im trying to play the new version with my saves from 0.8 but im getting this message when i launch the game: Your profile cannot be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js

Does this affect the game in any way?
Doesn't affect the game in one bit, think this error is because the game runs on an outdated version of nw.js or something

Reactions: murcrow

Koupio

Jan 23, 2020
Hellowo! Thanks you very much for your game! Many times of pleasure I love it!

But I have a problem with the quest of the camp. I can't take the pills even if I try in the item menu... Can you help me? Thanks! <3

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Koupio, it's not a bug. You can't use pills in 0.9 it's still undeveloped. Will able in the next update.

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Found a bit of a bug with the Christmas event. After it's over, the walls are no longer an issue for our darling Noemi. You can just walk right through them. That Santa cum is some truly magical stuff. Untitled.png Untitled1.png Untitled2.png

NoddleKing

Dec 2, 2017
Hi guys, I was upto the 21st scene with Agapiy and I can't seem to get the "EV!" next to the bed, I did all the events :/ Please help. Thanks.

Desuz

Jan 14, 2018
Hi, one day I woke up and the icon's for day/night and city shortcut was gone. Is this a bug, did I progress in the story to the point to were I cant use it anymore or did I press anything? Im at the point in the mainstory were I visit the brothel to get info. I also think this happend when I woke up and did some progress in the Agapiy storyline. Love the game btw, 10 hours played so far.

help.png

Desuz

Jan 14, 2018
Never mind. After palying for abit more, it sorted out by itself after the brothel visit with Rufina :whistle:

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes