May 20, 2019
dilmur v0.7~0.9 walkthrough plz... I can't escape from prison.
You can't really do that yet, supposedly this update will push the plot till escaping prison...I think.

3/22 edit: Boy this comment ages like warm milk, I swear I've seen some post about how this update will push the plot til prison escape.

Last edited:
Reactions: Umbra214

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
I'm not able to progress further in the incest path, i need to talk to rufina about dad's sex tape but she doesn't do anything, she is just standing on her usual spot in lower district, not in her house, and uses the same dialog "Noemi! Good to see you!" this is before and after she prostituted herself. i'd asume it would work just fine if i had started the incest path sooner (before Rufina moved from her house) but now i'm stuck in there.

Edit: no need for help now, dialog worked after i continued with the main story.

Last edited:

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Tips to see new content: This update continues the events in the camp. In Noemi cell added a door. There, you can watch which events are not open yet. Also, you can read the conditions for unlocking them. You can use old save files.

Reactions: Tom Soyer

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Tips to see new content: This update continues the events in the camp. In Noemi cell added a door. There, you can watch which events are not open yet. Also, you can read the conditions for unlocking them. You can use old save files.
How do i get back to the camp?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
So i just finished all the scenes in the update, Definitely the best update by far keep it up!

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes