ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well the introduction was messed up when it said.
Jessica and also Melisa is Elizabeth's.......D
It supposed to be
Jessica and also Melisa ARE Elizabeth's.......D........s
Man, if you need help with the script let me know otherwise let me know where it is so I can fix it myself.

Reactions: xDarkx

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
Weird. I like the game, but i can't save. And there's no way i'm doing a playthrough from zero each time. lol Too bad. Seems interesting.

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
There's a save file in the new download. Go to the save folder and unzip it. Starts right at the new stuff.
Whoah it starts me in some prison. Don't remember that but maybe i didn't finish last version for some reason
PS. And there are a bunch of scenes opened? Are they from prev version or its just opened content?

Last edited:

Antagonist969

Sep 22, 2018
In my quest log the quest steps are in rus for me. Did i do something wrong? There wasn't any questions for me or ask me what language i want to play.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
dahobo, try this, it's from discord chat.
I saw earlier in this that people were having trouble saving the game on mac versions, I found a workaround that seems to work (at least for me).
First you download the game then you open left click (or use two fingers on mouse pad) and open up "show package contents
then you go to Contents-MacOS-then run the nwjs terminal program.

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Can i avoid noemi having sex with the director guy? Or is it necessary? Or is it some kind of dark path? Sorry did'n't make it till the end yet but i am worried about her already :D
PS. Shaso did you see my russian message before it got deleted?

Reactions: Kalrotix and Shaso

Antagonist969

Sep 22, 2018
Antagonist969, I checked quests data in 0.10 they are ok. Maybe you used saves from russian version.
What the hell. I looked at the Walkthrough and after completing the next step it turned back to english. I don't know if its a bug might be worth looking into it. But its not a game braking bug so its all good. Thanks for your fast reply.

Reactions: Shaso
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes