molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I really wish the change log said it was impossible to escape from prison.. I got her down to 1 than back up to 8.. and it's just a dead end and waste of time. You can't escape from prison in this .010 update.

Reactions: Wehrmacht_Wichser

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
In the gallery where I believe the bad end section is, the lock on the boxes are yellow. Does that mean they're not available yet?

Also when in prison my state of mind is -1 yet it doesnt trigger an ending. Is that an infinite loop or is there indeed an ending?

Sykrin

May 29, 2017
Are there any other more events like the Christmas event that appears in the inventory? Also, what are the boxes with Yellow tags in the Room of memories? Thanks in advance! :)

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
Dilmur [v0.10] compressed

*This unofficial version is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk
Created using Cruncher 0.4.1 created by bas

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
I really wish the change log said it was impossible to escape from prison.. I got her down to 1 than back up to 8.. and it's just a dead end and waste of time. You can't escape from prison in this .010 update.
yeah, mb, sorry for that, I'll add it in my changelog.
In the gallery where I believe the bad end section is, the lock on the boxes are yellow. Does that mean they're not available yet?

Also when in prison my state of mind is -1 yet it doesnt trigger an ending. Is that an infinite loop or is there indeed an ending?
bad end will in future updates.
Android version v0.10 ??????? Where ????
with the first bugfix update.
Are there any other more events like the Christmas event that appears in the inventory? Also, what are the boxes with Yellow tags in the Room of memories? Thanks in advance! :)
Yea, the event for patron, you can get it the museum of Dilmur, talking with a man aside. Yellow boxes - mini bad end.
which variable do i have to edit to unlock the dad scenes? i dont wanna do em all over again. Also do i have to have the incest patch or can i get the scenes and gameplay without em?
Better not touch variables, use quickstart from new game.

• Love
Reactions: Sykrin

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
On my Patreon page . The main change - now you can open all events in the room of memories. Version for 1$ will be 28 march.
Also, check the new ! And added link to android 0.10a version in discord room for 5$ patrons

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2019
On my Patreon page . The main change - now you can open all events in the room of memories. Version for 1$ will be 28 march.
Also, check the new !
U forgot 2 add the

Sometimes I wonder y I such a cunt

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes