Azumaaa

Nov 1, 2017
im just reach to day 2 , and stuck after talking to Endon , cant found the way to ''the lower city district ''... someone can help ?

Feb 19, 2019
Why cant i go to midea's house? Dont even see the option to go there, i have not watch the news with agapiy so still dont understand why i cannot visit her after doing all stories

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hi. I downloaded the patch and was playing to the recent 0.10, but even though i put the folder with the patch within the folder with the game, I still can't access to the incest events, and yet in the recollection room, they appear. So what am I doing wrong?

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Hi. I downloaded the patch and was playing to the recent 0.10, but even though i put the folder with the patch within the folder with the game, I still can't access to the incest events, and yet in the recollection room, they appear. So what am I doing wrong?
You said: "i put the folder with the patch within the folder with the game". Just put the patch text file in the main game folder the patch file should not be in its own folder.

Reactions: leathermax

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
You said: "i put the folder with the patch within the folder with the game". Just put the patch text file in the main game folder the patch file should not be in its own folder.
Oh, I didn't know it worked like that, now it functions properly, thanks a lot.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I reported this bug only for all others if they started new.

Bug 0.10a When you have open the possible to get a dream (Calix) and try to solve the Quest "Evening ball" at the end you get the dream and you don´t get LST special point because the dream block the message that you get the LST special point.

Reactions: Shaso

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Why cant i go to midea's house? Dont even see the option to go there, i have not watch the news with agapiy so still dont understand why i cannot visit her after doing all stories
You can read it in the walkthrough when you see the scene with the bathroom there this is the last and the house is not available anymore so you must done all scenes (you can do there) before you looking in the bathroom.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
im just reach to day 2 , and stuck after talking to Endon , cant found the way to ''the lower city district ''... someone can help ?
The lower district is all around the Arcade. You can find ways or fast travel when you use the machine on the right side when you enter.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Ï have got a problem, how do i proceed from here? Feels kinda stuck.
This is a bad ending you can find search for the second bad end then you have all.

Talk to the guard then seduce/fuck the person the guard talk to before (client on the left side). Seduce him then take another from the right side. After this talk to the guard. Then drink and seduce the 3 client from the right side. Sleep and seduce again the client from the left side. And the rest is normal.

Zathuul

Apr 22, 2020
Already hate Midea after just meeting her, she comes off as annoying and pushy to me. Maybe because I'm not into girl on girl action at all.

Reactions: LaPein
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes