Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Did this get changed after a few updates? No matter how many days I sleep, I cannot continue the Agapiy chain of events after the dance. Nothing unlocks. All I have are story events and an event at her mirror that won't trigger.

I've already done the dinner event...the ball. Still nothing.

sundathel

Aug 23, 2019
Did this get changed after a few updates? No matter how many days I sleep, I cannot continue the Agapiy chain of events after the dance. Nothing unlocks. All I have are story events and an event at her mirror that won't trigger.

I've already done the dinner event...the ball. Still nothing.
Install incest patch

carloson4eg

Jan 22, 2019
Извините гугл переводчик, я из России. почему 99% игр после обновления заставляют игру идти с самого начала? Почему это делается для того, чтобы сделать игрока тошнит после 5 обновлений?

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
carloson4eg, in this game no need to play from start. You can use old saves and also press new game and click quickstart, there you can jump to last events.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Joda_

IamRealHan

Nov 24, 2019
WE NEED MORE ANDROID UPDATE THIS GAME TAKE MY 10 HOURS AND NOW I HAVE TO PLAY 10 MORE FOR 4 LST SPL POINT but i love the game creator ❤

Reactions: wildtemon

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Shaso , where is your walkthrough ? because on main page it's one for version 0.4 .

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
Can somebody help me progress luka and midea? I'm stuck at getting some photos from him but nothing im doing is progressing anything i have worked in arcade since forever and nothing is happening (and i dont have next quest from midea so i assume i need to get photos first)

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So, ugh... That prison part, how much freedom do we actually get? Can we walk out of it unharmed and unspoiled, or there is going to be some forced shit?

Edit.
To answer my own question, seems like you can indeed avoid most of the bad stuff in prison part. It's not finished, so that might or might not change in the future.

Last edited:

Iamystic

May 21, 2018
downloaded and patch installed but wont let me start the game. takes me to greyed continue but wont let me go anywhere

AKA101

May 11, 2017
Can somebody help me progress luka and midea? I'm stuck at getting some photos from him but nothing im doing is progressing anything i have worked in arcade since forever and nothing is happening (and i dont have next quest from midea so i assume i need to get photos first)
Work during evening when media is not there and choose slowly option

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes