FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
Oh my goodness! I was totally blown away by this game from the very first few minutes!!

I will give a quick review here and mark it as mild-spoiler, but it doesn't actually spoil any events or story :D But hey, better safe than sorry!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TBB2108

Apr 29, 2020
any way someone could send me save files that have covered all content up to 0.9 please. if that is not allowed i apologies for asking. New to the site use to use fapnation but this has more of my style of games. PS brilliant game keep up the good work

Jan 21, 2019
For anyone who's looking to play the latest version of Dilmur on Android, I recommend following these steps:

1. Go to joiplay dot github dot io and download the main file and RPGMaker module. Replace the dot with .
2. Download the Windows version of Dilmur. Mac version is very likely not to work with this method.
3. Install the JoiPlay app and the module.
4. Extract the Windows version of the game using a file utility to search through the Android's file directory. I use RAR personally, but choice is up to you.
5. Open the JoiPlay app and search for the Dilmur exe file. Give it the name and version, and an optional icon.
6. Play the game. If you did all steps correctly, it 'should' work. Bear in mind that Dilmur's menu screen does require you to use JoiPlay's gamepad thing, for some inexplicable reason.

I'm not affiliated with JoiPlay in the slightest, but I AM offering an option for folks who want to see loods of Noemi getting railed by people.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Not sure if these were discussed already. I searched and didn't find them here.
Found 2 different bugs.
1 - Citizen walking on a door... lol ...doesn't really effect the game play, but figured I'd post it haha
2 - Flashing Event symbol on the bedroom mirror. I can't click on the symbol. When I click the mirror, it just says "Tada, it's me." And the Event symbol is still there. Not sure if this is not even supposed to be here, or if the symbol should be lower on the screen where it can be interacted with. Either way. Felt it necessary to mention.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Another bug.
I have absolutely no clue what this says. lol
I assume it was missed when translating. I can of course guess and if it doesn't have my preferred result, just reload and redo it ...still would be nice to know what it actually is asking me.

8Mzr8

Dec 17, 2019
There several lines not translated indeed, but i found a quite easy way to overcome it: google translate app has an option to use the camera and live-translate what you aim at. Pretty convinient, especially as it's not the only game with russian text not translated.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
There several lines not translated indeed, but i found a quite easy way to overcome it: google translate app has an option to use the camera and live-translate what you aim at. Pretty convenient, especially as it's not the only game with russian text not translated.
Comparing what the commentor above said it meant, and what google translate said it meant, I can't say that I trust google translate much haha

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes