slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Hey Shaso, haven't played your game in a while and I must say your drawings are getting better and better. Just remember that the cervix (opening of the uterus) is not located at the end of the vagina (in a straight line) when a woman is aroused. The uterus shifts upwards so that vaginal canal can expand beyond it. Only a handful of women like their cervix getting tickled. ;)

Reactions: Shaso and Anjocaido

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
The mac version crashes when i try and save it.
try this - "First you download the game then you open left click (or use two fingers on mouse pad) and open up "show package contents then you go to Contents-MacOS-then run the nwjs terminal program."

I had dinner with Agapiy in the restaurant but seems like there are no more events with him available.

What am I missing?

Thanks
Hey! Did you install incest patch?
Is there a roadmap in regards to when this game will be finished? Which version number, for example?
Cheers for the update!
Hey, thanks! Yep, I think about that, maybe soon do that.
Hey Shaso, haven't played your game in a while and I must say your drawings are getting better and better. Just remember that the cervix (opening of the uterus) is not located at the end of the vagina (in a straight line) when a woman is aroused. The uterus shifts upwards so that vaginal canal can expand beyond it. Only a handful of women like their cervix getting tickled. ;)
Hey! Thanks for advice.
Is the android port going to get updated.
It hasn't been done in some time
after this weekends, in Monday-Tuesday

lexyyaa

Dec 4, 2018
Got stuck at the screen with the commander, point and click minigame, after 4 clicks the game freezes at the "Raise the iron beam". Any way great update il wait for a fix, maybe you need to start the full game over not from a save ?

Reactions: darkjoker13

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
So who has the most content so far? It seems to be Agapiy, and i hope it stays that way, really like the character and the relationship behind it.

Edit: Also, do i need a certain amount of lust points to progress certain events with Agapiy?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zack741

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
Got stuck at the screen with the commander, point and click minigame, after 4 clicks the game freezes at the "Raise the iron beam". Any way great update il wait for a fix, maybe you need to start the full game over not from a save?
same as mine. after 4 clicks game not completely freeze but just stop right there.
you still push the bottom to close or open text box. but it did not go further

Last edited:

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
So finished the prison arc now finishing up some events for Midea, but Neomi is still wearing her prison outfit. Even if i have her change she keeps wearing it in conversations. Think it might be a weird glitch

Shit Bunway

Jan 12, 2019
I get this every time I try to launch the game. It just says "Your file was not found" and I have no idea why.

I'm on the Windows edition, using Windows 10.

1592722856652.png

UPDATE: I deleted it, redownloaded it, reinstalled it, and it launches fine now. I downloaded the same file as the first time so I've honestly no clue what caused it to not work.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I can't get any messages to pop up on the computer to continue Mzanon or whatever his name is route.
There is also the gym training event that I can't finish.
BUT, I see something about a camp in this update. I don't remember any camp.
I'm guessing that's the part where I can't get to, due to not being able to see any messages.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes