Jul 13, 2018
hello there, a quick question if i may :) ? incest is completely utterly avoidable right?. I assume if i dont talk to dad, and don't walk around the house naked, than this "fetish" avoidable in any way.
and not nessecary at all right?
It is completely avoidable and seperate. You can still talk to your dad. It is not forced on you.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

GrailM

Aug 20, 2017
Hello, i can't find an option to time skip on the main menu, and now i'm stuck on the main quest because i need to gather at construction at night, anyone have the same issue ?

Bloodforbloodgod

Jul 29, 2019
There is event in the miror but it dosn't work

I followed your instructions https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/10/458445_WalkDilmur06en.pdf

to get the Agapiy events accomplished but after the party and the restaurant there is no new event for Agapiy. I got out of the room and got in again, but the same problem
View attachment 743194
There is event in the miror but it dosn't work

I followed your instructions https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/10/458445_WalkDilmur06en.pdf

to get the Agapiy events accomplished but after the party and the restaurant there is no new event for Agapiy. I got out of the room and got in again, but the same problem
View attachment 743194
did you instal patch yet

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
Dilmur v0.11 Compressed (unpatched)

made using bas Cruncher v0.4.1

"This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk, Compression can break the game"

Last edited:
Reactions: Wehrmacht_Wichser

.Nemo.

May 19, 2017
Hello, may I ask on how to add my saves from 0.9 to 0.10a? I put the save files in the save folder but when I start the game, it doesn't show the save files. Do I have to do something else or?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I like dark depressing blackmail where they really hate it. I am ok with rape in games but I don't care if it is there or not. I will see if I like it.
Yes, kinda a lot actually (there is concensual sex scenes though)

But it's not dark or depressing in case you worry about that

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
This game is good, but the updates are slow......or is it just me?:cautious:

v0.11(2017-2020), Brothers and Sisters we have a long way to go!:LOL:

stompintime

Apr 18, 2018

Shaso has had a pretty consistent 2 month update cycle. Usually on time even when the updates are extra big

May 20, 2019

Different people interpreted version number however they want, including the devs.
Like they can make up whatever number and just keep adding on it.
The only (not so universally) agreement is v1.0 being the release product...and some devs don't even follow that.

There is one game here that I will not name have its ending in v0.27, the number means nothing other than how many updates the game get.
Plus I am sure v0.9 doesn't follow up with v0.10 in a math sense, but that doesn't matter.

number361

Dec 2, 2018
So, I think I finished the main story so far. I'm at the camp just after the 3-guard scene.

I'm honestly really surprised, this is a very decent RPG. My Noémi is still a virgin...because I felt that it would just make more sense given the context..but she is getting dirtier as the story progresses. I absolutely love how this process (the corruption so to speak) is slowed down and it gives you other options (like in the camp Aloy) .
I always hate when the game start and 10 minutes later the main heroine is sucking cock like a pro.

I would have love to play more Arcade scenes (like Luka peeking, heck I would even give Noémi's virginity to him, because that feels the most natural course of action).

The closed exhibitionism path made me really sad, I don't like this father-daughter stuff so I opted out fully. I wish there was an option for the player to decide and slowly, but surely make her more exhibitionist. Like at first more daring clothes, then without a jacket, then later on as the story progressed maybe even without a pantie and so on, then even later of she could upload photos of herself online, but only starting with simple stuff first. If the player could make money out of this that would be even better! (and more realistic)

I also hope that we can modify the "H-State" picture we do more lewd stuff (like her hole getting looser or something), but this is only wishful thinking from me.

Overall I'm satisfied with the scenes, the gameplay and story so far. For some reason though when I opened the gallery I saw I missed a crapton of Calix stuff...like minimum 10-15 scene (the only one I got was from the Cafe shop...). How do I trigger those I wonder? I talked to him once at a cafe shop and got 999 relationship points with him.

Ah, also, if anybody can get in contact with the dev, is it possible to support him but not on Patreon? Like I would happily pay a full games price for this without question.

Reactions: Wehrmacht_Wichser
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes