Jasondart

Jun 18, 2020
Hey shaso are you working on the android port. Because the porters won't work on it if you are going to release an official one

T00MuchTV

Sep 16, 2018
I don't know if anybody solved this problem yet but when I try to get massage oil it doesnt seem to show up when I surf the internet, I tried everything and I can't get any further into the game. If anyone knows how to fix this then can you please let me know. Btw I am using Android and the game version is v8.0

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Great job on this update, it has everything tbh. The sex scenes were great and the situations very hot (Ayol being arrogant and getting fucked on a secluded place was great), she was a nice addition to the cast. And the group altogether was fun. Looking forward to the next update :sneaky:

Syngelious

Jul 18, 2018
Whenever I try to download the game, it always seems to just crash my browser. Is this something to do with the game installation itself or more something different entirely?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
guys be carefull you can get rickrolled in the museum :sneaky::sneaky:

and gnomed.....
Greatest thing in the world..band starts playing "Smells Like Teen Spirit"...crowd starts screaming, bouncing, and amping up...you start singing "Never Gonna Give You Up" lyrics to Teen Spirit music...crowd starts losing their minds. lol
Fun times... \m/ :) \m/

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
hello there, a quick question if i may :) ? incest is completely utterly avoidable right?. I assume if i dont talk to dad, and don't walk around the house naked, than this "fetish" avoidable in any way.
and not nessecary at all right?

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes